Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
Thanks to Stu, Rosella, Christine, Rosella's Momma, Amy, Sandy, Melody and Barry our Family and Matthew had the best Christmas! I will be posting photos this week so you can all see the joy that your gifts and cards gave this boy and his Momma and Daddy! Has anyone had any success with tearing a 13 year old away from his Christmas presents to write Thank You notes?! :oops::evil: I will give him a few more days...and then :shock:

ALS is a HORRID BEAST but if we did not have this experience I would never have found the incredible souls that make up this forum and my forum family. I count all of you as blessings and heart treasures. TUSSEN TAKK!

I was a little overwhelmed due to the "Blizzard" that did not really happen although we did have 4 days of snow and high winds- a lot of drifting snow but no WHITEOUT so I do not consider it a blizzard. :razz: My 84 1/2 year old Daddy did consent to leaving the Farm and coming in to stay with us at the Grace House. He arrivied on Wednesday morning and left on Sunday morning. My 21 year old stepson has also been here when he is not out partying all night with his friends....:evil:I have had an overdose of male hormones in my house! lol love to all! Kay Marie

I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas! You are a great inspiration to me! -JK

I can't wait to see the pictures and I am SO HAPPY to hear that you and your family and especially your sweet Matthew had such a great Christmas! You truly deserved it, Kay Marie!

I agree ALS is a monster but I thank the lucky stars in the sky that this forum exists and that the people here are a daily reminder of how kind and how good we can all be to each other. What a true blessing!

Big hugs to you, Sweet Friends!
xo Rosella

Glad to hear Christmas was a great success for you and your family!

Happy New Year!

Souns like Santa brought you a great Christmas too!

Kay Marie, I am so happy that you had a good Christmas. As far as getting Matthew to write thank you notes, good luck with that! :grin:

If there is any good to this disease it is the appreciation of family, friends and of the special occasions when we are able to get together. And because of this forum and the fact that I get to talk to my family here, every day is a special occasion for me.

Tell Matthew to take his time. There is no rush for thank you notes.The important thing is that he enjoyed his Christmas and is enjoying his presents. You tell him he has a lot of fans out here!

I am so glad you were able to have a wonderful Christmas! I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to meet you and become part of each others' lives!

PS-cut him some slack on the thank-you's...:roll: He can get them done over the weekend after all the hulla baloo of the holidays has settled down.
Peace,
Melody

You all are so easy on the boyo! We just got a beautiful gift basket from Katie, Glen, Kevin, Buffy & Baron! I am soul moved by the love that surrounds us and protects us. Please know how appreciative we are for the gifts of all of YOU! xo

OK CJ, who is Mona now? It kinda looks like Vin Diesel but it's not big enough for me to be sure. Next question is, who's next?

That'd be Vin alright! You'll have to wait and see who's next! HA! I thought Vin was the best yet.

Vin is an even more unlikely Mona than was Mr. Bean although he does kinda have the same non smile! Keep em coming, Leonardo would be proud! (or something :shock:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back