Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Illinois
City
Naperville
If there is anyone in the Chicago area who needs skilled or even non-skilled care for a visit or two, or three? ( We can negotiate. ) Maybe someone who would like a few hours "off" to get out of the house even? One of my German Shepherds has two badly displastic hips and a hip replacement surgery ( for just one hip ) costs between $4000 and $5000. Sigh. I can't rid my father of his ALS but I CAN help my dog have a better life if only I could afford the surgery. I am a compassionate R.N. living in Naperville willing to work for an affordable amount, to earn the money for my dog's surgery. Can we help each other? If you have any interest or questions, please send me a PM.

Debbie
p.s. I will be going to the Chicago Bulls' game on January 15th for ALS night, should anyone want to meet me. ( I hope I can meet some of the people here ANYWAY! )

Just putting this one back up top.

AL.

Debbie - i may be looking in a month or so. Jen (my wife) is at RIC for another month or so, but when we go home we can work something out. She has a Trache and rapid bulbar. We can discuss details, feel free to PM me.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back