Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
:smile::smile: BOY! They moved her due date up from 14 May to 9 May. I was so convinced that this little soul was a GIRL! Jennifer called me and said, "Momma, it is a baby girl that now has a penis!" ROTFLMBO so much for Momma intuition lolol I am still holding out for CURLY RED HAIR and bluegreen eyes :oops: I am just so dang excited and happy to welcome new life. Rosella, I have Bridger McKinley who is 3 1/2 and the new little boy on the way. Web has FIVE grands [6 years old and under from his 2 oldest sons] We never see or seldom hear from them. Not even told when the last two were born. Not even a Thank you for presents that we sent over the years. [NO PRESENTS THIS YEAR] His boys from his first marriage have never made peace with the divorce-FYI that happened TWO YEARS BEFORE I even met him and was due to their Mom's insistance not Web's. Sure am glad that she wanted to dump this incredible man that is my blessing! My two older children are very much a part of our Family.

Even though I HATE having dental work, I am now admiring a new white crown on my molar! Had to get it done before no more health insurance.
hugs, Kay Marie

CONGRATULATIONS! You are one sassy spunky youthful grandma, Kay Marie! Your children and grandbabies are lucky to have you. :)

Perhaps your daughter would be open to our forum naming her baby? I say we start a vote.

Perhaps your daughter would be open to our forum naming her baby? I say we start a vote.

LOL I second the idea!

Kay Marie, congratulations big time! What a blessing.

HA! Didn't I tell you I was certain I was having a girl too! Those sneaky little boys fooing us. I'm so sad to hear about Web's sons. Life is too short for bs like that. BUT we have to focus on the positives in life and you have alot to be excited about right now. Congrats to you Grandma!

Congrats! Iwas sure Ruthie was a boy - when the Dr said it's a girl - I said "really?!" Mikayla insisted she was a boy for 3 days. The nurse would ask her the baby's name - "Isaac" - nurse would look at me like "you named your little Isaac?" I kept telling her - honey God gave us a girl. Mikayla - "NO MOMMY IT'S A BOY!"

I love you girls! I say we start thinking of some boys names and do a vote! I will send them to her :] The baby's last name will be "Fougeron" so it needs to go with that. Daddy is of French and Norwegian ancestry [REALLY tall with red hair] and Jennifer is of course, of Norwegian [me!] and Irish from her Daddy's side. She is very much into earthy, organic names. Let's see what you all come up with!

Grant..
Dylan
Leif

Congratulations on getting some good news in your life! Didn't know you were a granny either. You are just too young ! I'm only a great aunt x 3. I agree we will have to think up a name. Both sexes, just in case!

Rose-GREAT ONES! Keeker, I love your optimism!

My vote is for Quentin. I love that name.
Also Oliver, Adrian or Diego.... or Chico. LOL

CHICO?! FOR MY ADORABLE NEW GRANDBABY?! Chico Leif Fougeron does have a certain flair to it.... Hey, his nickname could be "Chip" after my fur baby LOLOL psst don't tell her how awful her Momma is! Oh, and I am called BESTEMOR by Bridger. It is Norwegian for Grandmother. :] Actually, I always thought that I would be called "GrandDear" [so fitting doncha think?!] but DIL is German so her folks are Oma and Opa. Web and I are Bestefar and Bestemor.

Congrats, Grandma! That is so great. I'm really happy for you.

I guess "Rambo" isn't Norwegian enough ... How about Hans. or Han, in keeping with the recent Forum Follies motif?

Congratulations Bestemor 2B again! I love the names Alec, Mason and Ethan.
Dana

I think Chico Leif Fougeron is a power name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back