Diagnosis
12/2006
Country
US
State
illinois
City
Tiskilwa
hey all...we've have another rough couple of weeks. Just need to let it out. Earl was in the hosp 2 wks ago w/ severe pnemonia for 4 days. Got him better and home. Son started failing classes again. Then I sprained my knee (had to still lift him everyday) was out of work for a week. While i was out of work our youngest got a bad cold...shared it w/ everyone but our daughter. Now Earl is sick again w/ a cold. He's up half the night and keeps me up most of the day helping him. I work 3rd shift....Oh well...

Sory to be moanign about things that are so small, but sometimes they just keep coming one thing after another....Just needed to send this out and hope for the best. Very tired and worn out. Everything seems so much worse when your tired. Again, sorry.:sad:

Cris,

You know the old saying, "When it rains, it pours!"

Looks like its been pouring pretty hard on you. I hope you are able to get some rest.

Zaphoon

Hey Cris,

Sometimes you just need to ***** about things. We have all had those moments.

Hope things get better for you and the family.

Glen

Thanks so much guys...we have a great family for support, but sometimes they just don't seem to understand fully what he is goin through. It's just nice to know that there are others here that do

Thank You again for the support!

Hey Cris, you are right, we all get. We've all either been there or are there now. I had to map Tiskilwa, apparently it was in my own back yard at one time ;) I used to live in the Quad Cities. As Zaphoon said when it rains it pours. I forcibly came to the conclusion that it was a good thing that it happened that way. Better to get all the bad over at once to clear the way for better times ahead! Sounds like what you really need is some sound sleep! Here's to hoping you get some good sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back