Diagnosis
12/2018
Country
US
State
NC
City
Get Real
Two doctors and an HMO manager die and line up together at the Pearly Gates.

One doctor steps forward and tells St. Peter, “As a pediatric surgeon, I saved hundreds of children.” St. Peter lets him enter.

The next doctor says, “As a psychiatrist, I helped thousands of people live better lives.” St. Peter tells him to go ahead.

The last man says, “I was an HMO manager. I got countless families cost-effective health care.”

St. Peter replies, “You may enter. But…“you can only stay for three days.”

I love it! So true.

Good one Al. Here is another report from the Gates ( old one)

A lawyer dies and is in line at the Pearly Gates and it is REALLY long but obviously worth waiting. After a couple of hours he still has a long wait and he sees this old guy in a white coat with a stethoscope run past and get right in! He is annoyed but waits his turn.

6 hours later St Peter checks him in and gives him his harp and wings. The lawyer says thank you. I am so happy to be here and I didn’t mind waiting my turn but how come that doctor was able to jump the queue?

What are you talking about? asks St Peter.

You know, about 6 hours ago. Guy with glasses, white hair, long white coat and stethoscope?

Oh! That wasn’t a doctor that was God. He just thinks he is a doctor!

Karen every female physician I know laughs at this. Not so much the male ones

Last edited:
Awesome love these

This will be interesting...

Can I post a joke (about two doctors) I'd rate PG18, some may consider it R but it's not X?
No profanity or four letter words. Sexual content.

Or, are we now at PG13? :)

OK, I understand many may not want to put their name on a Yes or a No.
If I decide to post it I'll start a new Thread and title it, "Two Doctors... sexual content."
I you feel you might find that subject objectionable...don't open it. :)

PS The ladies might like it. :)

Last edited:
Go for it, Al!

Hey Al;

Be careful about sexist jokes. These words that end in "ist" tend to offend. Might get the thread closed if you know what I mean.

Positively no Jamacans.

Ernie

Here Al, I’ll start you off:

Two Jamaican doctors walk into a bar at the Pearly Gates....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back