Old 04-13-2018, 02:43 PM #1 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Central NC
State: NC
Diagnosed: 12/2016
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Clearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to behold
Very Helpful Member
Clearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to beholdClearwater AL is a splendid one to behold
Default A man drinking...

Ok, nobody could come up with a sentence using just acronyms. (Glad somebody from CenCom didn't see mine.) So here's a bar joke...

A woman walks up to an obnoxious drunk at a bar and tells him, "If you were my husband, I'd poison your drink." The man replies, "If you were my wife, I'd drink it."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clearwater AL For This Useful Post:
frankb (04-17-2018), KimT (04-14-2018)
Old 04-13-2018, 02:58 PM #2 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Southern Oregon
State: Oregon
Diagnosed: 07/2017
KarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant future
Very Helpful Member

City: Southern Oregon
State: Oregon
Diagnosed: 07/2017
KarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant futureKarenNWendyn has a brilliant future
Default Re: A man drinking...

Al,

Thatís AODN.
(A lot of drunken nonsense)
Thanks from
frankb (04-17-2018)
Old 04-16-2018, 08:47 PM #3 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

Very Helpful Member
Default Re: A man drinking...

After a few months a Psychiatrist met his patient on the street.

"Why didn’t you come back to see me about those fears you were having about someone being under your bed?" he asked.

"Well, Eighty bucks a visit three times a week for a year is an awful lot of money! A bartender cured me for $10. I was so happy to have saved all that money that I went and bought me a new SUV."

"Is that so!" With a bit of an attitude the Psychiatrist said, "And how, may I ask, did a bartender cure you?"

"He told me to cut the legs off the bed – ain’t nobody under there now."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clearwater AL For This Useful Post:
frankb (04-17-2018), KarenNWendyn (04-17-2018)
Closed Thread