Diagnosis
12/2018
Country
US
State
NC
City
Get Real
A bear walks into a bar an says to the bar tender, "I would like a bourbon and (pause)...... coke." The bar tender says "What's up with the big pause?" The bear said, "I've had them all my life."

Last edited:
Guy walks in bar with pet monkey, orders drink monkey goes up and down bar eatting everything he sees,cherries,kpeanuts,change, then jumps overs on to pool table grabs cue. Ball and swallows it down. Bartender complains and guy pays Damages.
They come back next day same deal except monkey puts cherries in butt hole pulls it out then into mouth.
Bartender screams did you see that?
Guy says yeah after that cue ball yesterday he measures everything first

To long

OK, I can see this thread is taking a turn.......:lol::lol::lol:

There's a big conference of beer producers. At the end of the day, all of the presidents of all beer companies decide to have a drink in a bar. The president of 'Budweiser' orders a Bud, the president of 'Miller' orders a Miller Lite, Adolph Coors orders a Coors, and the list goes on. Then the waitress asks Arthur Guinness what he wants to drink, and much to everybody's amazement, Mr. Guinness orders a Coke! "Why don't you order a Guinness?" his colleagues ask. "Naah. If you guys won't drink beer, than neither will I."

Years ago I was in a Clearwater Bennigans, walked up to the bar sat near several business men. I ordered a Bud. They were a bunch of execs from Anheuser-Busch.

The guy next to me said, "We're from Anheuser-Busch... thank you for drinking our product."

I said, "Well, I'm 55 years old and I've been drinking Bud for 40 years. You do that math."

He told the Barmaid, "Put his tab on ours." (Had three or four on them.)

Note: Back when I was 15 was a different time. The drinking age in Florida was 18.
When I was a senior in High School I was 18. Had Health Class right after lunch period.
Back then you could leave the grounds for lunch. There was a a bar two blocks away with pool tables. Two of my buddies and I went to the bar for lunch. During Health Class the teacher asked each of us what we had for lunch then she would give the nutritional value of what each of us ate. When she asked me what I had for lunch I said, "Two bottles of Bud and a bag of chips." She said, "Take your books, your card (back then we carried a card the teacher would initial that we attended class) and report to the office."
Got a 3 day vacation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back