Diagnosis
07/2017
Country
US
State
OR
City
Southern Oregon
An attractive middle aged woman finished checking out a very full cart of groceries. The much younger man bagging her groceries was hot, hunky, and gorgeous. His looks were not wasted on the woman.

He offered to help her out with her groceries and she gladly accepted, her heart pounding so loudly through her blouse that she wondered if he could hear it.

As they walked together to the parking lot, the woman felt herself beginning to tingle. “Young man, I have itchy pussy,” she remarked hopefully.

“What was that?” asked the young man.

“I have itchy pussy,” she repeated, barely able to contain herself.

The clueless young man looked at her and responded, “Itchy pussy, Susubeetchy, Mooshuhundai. All these little imports sound alike to me.”

I needed a good laugh tonight.

Karen......first off that was filthy, secondly I freakin loved it!!!

Thank You

Glad I could provide some entertainment for you folks :)

Hey Karen, loved it right mark and I alley.

In that same food market two older ladies were shopping when one grabs two fairly large Idaho potatoes holding one in each hand and grinning ear to ear. The other woman says “ what you grinning about”?
Woman says this reminds her of her husband.
Second woman says “ you mean his balls were that BIG”.
No,no this dirty!

I traded my itchy pussy for burning hemorrhoids :twisted::shock::shock::lol::lol:

OMG.........That was TMI Kim, you should get that checked out!

Ok now, Kim. You just gave me a good laugh. :)

Y'all are filthy filthy characters. I almost thought I'd signed on to my old derby team's forum for a sec.

Itchy... ? Hmmm...

I'd recommend some medicine for that. :)

WARNING: More intimate information to follow
I'm getting the roids banded off while I can still walk.

That reminds me one of Gary Larson’s old “Far Side” cartoons where the dog walks into the party and announces, “Hey everyone, I just found out I’ve got worms.”

I sure do miss Gary’s cartoons . I believe that one was titled “Canine social blunders”.

Sorry to hear about your ‘roids, Kim. :cry:

an oldie:

The maid asked for another pay raise.
The lady of the house was very upset and asked: Now, Maria, why do you, again, want more money?
Maria: Well, Senora, there are three reasons why I wanna increase. The first eez that I iron better than you
Wife: Who said you iron better than me?
Maria: Jor huzban he say so.
Wife: Oh yeah?
Maria: The second reason eez, I am better cook than you
Wife: Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?
Mar4ia: Jor hozban deed.
Wife, increasingly agitated: Oh, he did, did he?
Maria: The third reason is ama better at sex that you in the bed.
Wife, really boiling now, - through gritted teeth: And did my husband tell you that as well?
Maria: No, Senora, . . . the gardener did.
Wife: So how much you want? ? ?

Karen,
You really opened up a can of worms (pun intended) when you started this thread.

His "School for the Gifted" cartoon never fails to amuse.

Far Side cartoons could be a whole other thread!

midvale+school+for+the+gifted.jpg

Kim, we're all friends here. Hemorrhoids are a scourge and a threat to comfort and dignity and I resent them existing at all. Glad you are getting them seen to! I may be following you down that path in the next few months. The Bible lists them as a suitable punishment for all sorts of terrible behaviour. I agree, they are a curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back