Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Anyone seeing this naked clown please be cautious he we'll tear your funnybones loose!
Love ya all
Chally

Attachments

• IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 194
Nice car there, chally! When are you going to start decorating your chair? Also, naked clown, indeed! Your towel placement is on point and your modesty is preserved though. Shocking!

There's a cast of characters who gather themselves and their art cars every few weekends and have a drive around close to where I live. One of my favorites is a gentleman who has his entire car painted in blue swirls, a la Van Gogh, with a running fountain nestled in the hood of his car (Ford Pinto!). Not terribly practical, but lovely. I pretend not to notice him topping the fountain up with his water bottle when he stops for any reason.

Totally agree that though my funnybones were torn loose the clown was not actually naked :lol:

Ditch the towel and that donation can will overflow :grin::grin:;-):lol::lol:

Ok ok,the beefcake is coming. (NOT)
That can has netted me mucho Dinero over the years.$$$
I invented "art car" right after I invented " jazz" and then the Internet !
Here is some of the "shenanigans" I git into when my kin come to visit espically the Italians.
Now at the end of Video " wait for it, wait for it! There! Haha

Oops forgot video.

Can' t figure out how to post videos! Oh well, hands tired. Another time maybe

Chally, send me the link by email and I can add it for you.

Usually, if just a YouTube link, it's as easy as taking the URL from the website and copy and pasting it here.

Cheers, David

You do know how to have fun and enjoy life Chally! Thanks for sharing. Kate

I love the risk taking and sense of fun across the generations there. Good call on the helmet. Sometimes you just have to do crazy things to see what happens and in order to be able to say you did it.

Looks like great fun! Thanks for keeping me smiling:).

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back