Diagnosis
07/2015
Country
US
State
tx
City
Dallas
I decided to partake this year in the Halloween costume dress day at work. I decided to be a witch but just not any witch. I am going to be the witch of love and humor.

I spent an entire day making witch shoes out of old pumps, aluminum pie pans, paper, glue, glitters and odds and ends. Steve so loved every step of my making them. He giggled and was so happy all day watching me.

Those days are few and far in between. Its a good day when I can make him laugh. He is so excited to see me with long purple hair, black tutu and oh the shoes. Had to share my funny shoes.

Attachments

• 20161029_095835.jpg
    20161029_095835.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 280
  • 20161029_183834.jpg
    20161029_183834.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 299
Glad you had a nice day!!

tc

I hope you enjoy your Halloween day at work. The shoes are great! I used to love dressing for Halloween and getting the house all decorated. Kids were afraid to come to our door!

Hugs,
Deb

Deb, I wish I lived closer. I would come over, get a costume on you and hand out candy with you. We could be Deb and Deb.

wow they are amazing!

I'm so crap at doing craft stuff!
Chris was incredible with craft, he would have had a ball doing something like this.

Now where is the photo of you all dressed up????

Wow, what great shoes! Yes, we need fun, and but they way, you are an artist. You could sell those shoes!!!!

I would love to see pics of you in full garb also!!

Becky

I love the shoes. I agree we need a picture of you in the outfit. So glad you and Steve had a good day!

Thanks everyone. Don't think I would ever want to make the shoes again. Lol.

I will post a pic tomorrow. Steve wants to take a picture of me as soon as I get it on. It may be one of the first pictures he has ever taken. He leaves all the picture taking up to me. I take pictures of everything. I love pictures and am so touched that he is truly enjoying my little moment of child like joy! He has for so long...seen the joy in life through my eyes.

My daughter always has to one-up me. I sent her a pic of the shoes I worked so hard on and was so proud of. What does she do? She sends me a pic of my Grandson in a Minion suit. She clearly won the battle. Lol

Attachments

• Kayden.jpg
    Kayden.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 261
Very cool! I'm impressed!

My daughter always has to one-up me. I sent her a pic of the shoes I worked so hard on and was so proud of. What does she do? She sends me a pic of my Grandson in a Minion suit. She clearly won the battle. Lol

He's so cute!

Hugs,
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back