Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
I learned to mind my own business the other day when I happened to be walking past a mental hospital and could here the inmates shouting 13' 13' 13' 13' well the wooden fence was to high to see over to find out what was goin on but I found a plank of the fence with a knot hole in it and so I placed my eye to it to see. Well some idiot poked me in the eye with a stick and then right after I heard them all shouting 14' 14' 14'

Oh Chally!
I was shouting the loudest!

Chally you made me belly laugh

Chally,

I have been on the other side of that fence and I have to admit that is the greatest game of all. You might be surprised just how many folks take a peek. It was at the VA and the eye clinic was quickly over run and the orderly took our stick away. That was ok because one of us smuggled a straw out from our lunch and the next trip into the yard we resumed our game 25' 25' 25'

Bryan

Yo Bryan, go OKC now that's funny cause the GS gonna take care of business. 25 25 25 great!

Chally,

It ain't over until the fat man sings! I'm still fat for now and I am singing and when I tell you that I do not sing well, I am not lying. Go more OKC!

Bryan:)

reminds me of a golf outing years ago. We were playing behind a very slow twosome. One member of the twosome was a seriously hefty lady. While patiently (or perhaps impatiently) waiting for the twosome to tee off, one of our players said in a very dry voice, "it ain,t over til the fat lady swings."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back