Diagnosis
11/2015
Country
US
State
MT
City
Boyd
My PALS spends a huge amount of time on Facebook (and if it is on FB it must be true right?). .well anyway yesterday being April 1 (April Fool's day), there were plenty of silly jokes and whatnot, well there was a fun online article about "the running of the bison" in Laurel Montana..many of our friends posted it on their pages and shared it..you get the idea. My PALS says again this morning.."you saw that they had this running of the Bison in Laurel right?" I say "no honey it was just a joke. You know an April fools joke"...My PALS "NO it is REAL it says so RIGHT here!!" then continues to get agitated with me for not believing it. Letting it go..just another fun day in our lives..FTD.. sigh

Yep letting it go and realising while it's kind of funny it is an indication of the removal from the real world that is happening ... xx

wait...it's not real? guess i'll cancel my reservations then.

:p

It will probably be the closest I get to the Spain version of the Running of the Bulls. Yea azwxman.. we do some pretty fun stuff up here in the High country. You should check out the testy festy (Rocky Mountain oysters) outside of Missoula in Clintion, it is quite a popular attraction. :)

My son ate Rocky Mtn. Oysters when we were out west last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back