Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Doc tells guy, sorry to say this but you have only three minutes left to live.
Guy says, what, no doc your kidding, isn't there something you could DO for me.
Doc says I could " boil ya an EGG" . Oh well

:) That's funny.

Wasn't it Dean Martin who used to sing this on TV:

Somebody loves you, each hour of the day.
And if I catch him, I'll blow his %$# away.

3 minutes is all it takes to boil and egg? My mother mislead me when I was young then.

Chally, that's a terrible joke. Terrible jokes are the best.

that's a soft boiled egg, nice and runny to dip your toast soldiers into ;)

We called them horses' necks. I wonder where that comes from?
To this day, I feel anxiety about boiling eggs. I can make a turkey dinner for 12 with all the fixings and extra dishes, even throw in two types of pie, and with no recipe to follow, but tell me to boil an egg anything other than rock hard and I am stricken with a lack of confidence.

I prefer mine poached ;) Still around 3 minutes but you can see what's happening lol

Chally, I have an intolerance to eggs.
That doc could do bugger all for me!

Sorry to change the subject, but I saw The Lion King the other day. Giraffes were blokes on stilts. All I could think of was our beautiful Chally! I would have LOVED to see you perform!

Yes I heard about those giraffes, so cool! I did a giant dragon. Horse "necks" and toast " soldiers" ? Tell me more. Hey mike "Love your neighbor but don't get caught". HA HA love ya folks chally

Toast soldiers Chally, I'm sure you've had em, just called em something else :)

Attachments

• egg.JPG
    egg.JPG
    274.6 KB · Views: 122
Janelle we saw it last Sunday. I had a similar thought. I was picturing Chally as a hyena...which was a great costume. Messing with people, cracking jokes, seemed like our Chally. The show was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back