Places you should never hide your cell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
only in Australia ...

Thanks for the chuckle, can't say I have ever had some one come in with a cell phone up there but. I have seen many other very strange things though.

Thanks for the chuckle, can't say I have ever had some one come in with a cell phone up there but. I have seen many other very strange things though.

Please do share:)

wwltao (whole house ...)

I fell on the floor laughing. I heard of some weird things up there to from some of the nurses that work here at the hospital. But, not a cell phone yet. lol

perfect place for Ohio State fight song!

Let me see............. There was the guy that came in with a cucumber up his but; said he slipped in the garden. I guess he peels his cucumbers in the garden. Of course there are the sundry of vibrators, but the funny part was when they took an egg shaped one out and dropped it into a stainless steel kidney basin, and it rattled away. The doctor asked someone to turn it off, but either no one knew how, or was too embarrassed to admit that they knew how.
But the one that stumped me for awhile was a bottom denture. Apparently the old fellow had swallowed his lose bottom denture and it managed to work its way all the way down to his rectum where it managed to get wedged in. Now that bites.

Then there was the nurse who walks into a patient room and goes to write in his chart and from behind her ear she pulls a thermometer ... oh no she says, some bum must have my pen ...

Old fashioned glass he required general anesthesia to remove it was x years ago yesterday no joke

Cucumbers must be the in thing. I heard that happening at the hospital I work too. Not something I want to experience anytime soon. lol

:lol::roll:8).........

We had carrots, and a lady came in with a pencil , lead side in , stuck up the urethra

We had carrots, and a lady came in with a pencil , lead side in , stuck up the urethra

eewwwwwe....gerbils were quite the fad back in the day, never tried it or even had the inclination. But I have to admit.....I have crushed a few empty beer cans placed strategically between my butt cheeks, back when I weighed over 350. My beer can crushing days are over now.....thank god!

Oh no, I can never hear the word gerbil without remembering the stories about Richard Gere ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back