Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
UT
City
taylorsville
A elderly man is walking by the creek one day when he hears a voice calling out.

Hey mister, hey mister, the elderly man walks close to the creek and sees a frog sitting on a rock, he reaches down and picks up the frog.

In a seductive voice the frog says, if you kiss me I will turn into a very pretty seductive princess and will fulfill all of your sexual fantasies for the rest of your life.

The elderly man looks at the frog and puts it into his shirt pocket. The frog says, Hey mister, Hey mister, didn't you hear what I just told you, the elderly man said, Yea, I heard you, but at my age I would rather have a talking frog.

lol...........................:)

>The elderly man looks at the frog and puts it into his shirt pocket. The frog says, Hey mister, Hey mister, didn't you hear what I just told you, the elderly man said, Yea, I heard you, but at my age I would rather have a talking frog.

:)

Oh hell, I just HAVE to say it. Give the princess a few more decades and she'll be relieved that she's a talking frog! :oops:

The frog says, Hey mister, Hey mister, didn't you hear what I just told you, the elderly man said, Yea, I heard you, but at my age I would rather have a talking frog.
LOL...good one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back