Diagnosis
05/2013
Country
OZ
State
AU
City
lala land
OK, the old game finally ran out so I thought I would start a new game again.

This is the question game. The rules are simple:

First player (which will be me) asks a question.
After that:

The next person answers the question and then asks a new question.

EG

Me:Do you like dogs?

SECOND PERSON: Yes I like dogs a lot!
Do you have a laptop?

THIRD PERSON: No I have a tablet.
Do you read fiction novels?

and on it goes.

SO to start the ball rolling I ask:

Do like using candles to light the house at night?

Yes, I love to turn off all the lights and light the candles.

Do you love sunrise or sunset more?

Ooooooh hard question but I think I will have to say sunrise - the start of a new day is invigorating to me.

Do you live within 10km of a beach?

No, we live in the middle of the Sonoran desert.

Do you have a pet peeve?

Yes, I do have a Pet Peeve. It is people breaking the law and talking on their cell phones while driving.

What was your favorite Christmas present you ever got?

Pet peeve - people who drive too fast on our country roads and kill our koalas :(

Have you ever been on TV, if so what was it for?

SNAP! Kim and I posted at the same time so I'll answer hers and re-ask mine (good to see you come to play!).

The beautiful fancy champagne goblets brand - FOREVER - that Chris gave my on our first xmas.

Have you ever been on TV, if so what was it for?

That's a nice gift Tillie.
Yes, I have been on tv before on a local tv station when I was only four. My nursery school teacher had her own weekly tv show and was very involved with the girl scouts and stuff. My preschool class got to sing on her show. I don't remember much of it though.

QUESTION: How old were you the first time that you were truly in love with another person? Not infatuation but really in love.

Yes, marching with protesting teachers long ago and recently for the Ice Bucket Challenge.

Have you ever met a famous person?

LOL another snap!

I will answer both then :)

Met a famous person - OK you can laugh at me as the one that springs to mind is when Jackson Browne came to Australia and did not come out to meet any fans. Suddenly this car came out of the building and we realised he was in it, and just up the road was a red traffic light ... before I knew it I was running and he allowed the driver to lower the window and I had a brief moment to talk with him before they drove off leaving me standing in the middle of the road ...

How old when truly in love - that's harder to answer. I married my first husband at 18, but it was infatuation then though I thought it was love. I grew to love him despite his faults over some years, even if it finally ended some 27 years later ...

OK, how many computers are in your house? (include PC, tablets and smart phones)

I have one smart phone, one lap top, one Kindle fire, and one ipad.

Did you ever smoke? I mean regular cigarettes.

Nice collection Kim!

I smoked cigarettes at the tender age of 12 and got the wits scared out of me by my mother when she inevitably caught me!

If you could travel somewhere you have never been, all expenses paid, where would you choose?

I would travel to Italy. I especially would want to tour the vatican in Rome.

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

I was hoping someone else would answer this one as I don't get into xmas movies - How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I do remember watching that once, love Dr Seuss and one of the few times I've enjoyed Jim Carey.

If you could be an animal what would you choose and why?

i want to be one of are cats lol i thing they have it better then me some times.

if you had everything you need. what more would you ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back