Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
Texas
City
SomewhereNice
My PALS uses her computer with a camera and the sensor dot on her forehead. I was sitting next to her when I saw a mosquito on her screen. Twice I slapped her computer screen because I didn't want a mosquito to land on her and bite her. She turned and looked at me and said, "It's a mouse, not a mosquito." Welcome to my world - and unfortunately hers. From the side I couldn't see that the black dot was an arrow. This is what my poor PALS has to put up with, a crazy woman slapping at her computer screen. We laughed and laughed.

Everyone here is probably a little crazy! That's what ALS does to pals and CALS alike! Welcome to the crazies and thanks for the funny story!

> This is what my poor PALS has to put up with, a crazy woman slapping at her computer screen. We laughed and laughed

sounds pretty lucky to me!

That is SUCH a grand story! Sometimes, however, it is the things that you can't see that get you. My PALS will complain about a hair and ask if I'll remove it. I'll put on my glasses and look... but for the life of me I can't find it. So I'll begin brushing the area said to contain the "suspect" hair... and then zero in and with pin-point accuracy pinch and withdraw that annoying hair. I'll then ask to verify that I got the one she was complaining about... and will be proclaimed "a champion, again!" I'll then walk away, smug look on my face, knowing that it didn't even matter that I never once saw the hair that she was talking about...

Jim

omg you sound just like jane lol shes always doing something. trust me i don't ask why ether

Everyone here is probably a little crazy! That's what ALS does to pals and CALS alike! Welcome to the crazies and thanks for the funny story!

Who you callin CRAZY?:shock::shock::shock:

Attachments

• bulldog costume.jpg
    bulldog costume.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 182
  • WROSH6CA60Q61TCAA0M1GICATTF3WQCAT6H080CA6F0XEBCAVXRJW1CASIJMH9CA1JICJICA8RMA2ACATZY012CAR3MYZBCA.jpg
    WROSH6CA60Q61TCAA0M1GICATTF3WQCAT6H080CA6F0XEBCAVXRJW1CASIJMH9CA1JICJICA8RMA2ACATZY012CAR3MYZBCA.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 127
good to see you Mark ... your better side too. was gettin' worried we scared you off :)

crazy who's crazy lol mark keep it up we need it

Mark wasn't scared off -- he was plotting!

Love the pic Mark, it has put a smile on my dial.
Love Gem

When my CALS had to start bathing me. I had to to explain. No matter how hard you try you are not going to discover gold up there.

i had jane start doing that some time back when i lost my arms. it ant the same.

> it ant the same

couldn't have said it better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back