Country
US
State
CO
City
Colorado Springs
For my PWC:

My other vehicle is a Harley

A lot of the folks I work with are marathoners and have either 26.2 or 13.1 stickers, so for my wheelchair van:

And finally, also for my van:

I brake for gimps

How about, I slow for tailgaters.

I hate it when people tailgate, even when your doing the speed limit people do it. Got enough to worry about on the road without adding getting rear ended

How about

GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND DRIVE.

Anymore that is my biggest complaint. No one can mutlitask well enough to drive and use their phone.

>How about

Get your BFT off my ass before I test my brakes?

...."Yo Mama Liked IT":confused:.........

Bigmark you remind me so much of a member here (who I think has passed). He was always putting his 2 cents in and stirring the pot and getting a big laugh from it.

He loved to start an argument and watch everyone get in an uproar. Had a very quick wit that sometimes stung. He loved his garden and bumble bees and snails. I miss him.

I like reading your posts. It brings back fond memories. Thanks.

>Bigmark you remind me so much of a member here (who I think has passed).

Hi Vicki, who was it?

Johnnyliverpool1. You should look at some of his posts. He was a hoot. He just disappeared from here. Olly tried to find out what happened but nothing.

I miss him greatly. He got on to me once because it was easter time and we talked about peeps. I told him I bite the heads off. Still makes me chuckle. I had a hard time eating my peeps this year. :sad:

I want this...

Attachments

• imagesCABWKWC8.jpg
    imagesCABWKWC8.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 524
I like this......

bumper sticker.jpg

>I miss him greatly. He got on to me once because it was easter time and we talked about peeps. I told him I bite the heads off. Still makes me chuckle. I had a hard time eating my peeps this year.

I see why -- he is/was a hoot!

>I like this......

Vicki that one says it all ... tailgating me is like trying to get me to speed up my pre-shot putt routine (back when I was in the scratch club!)

When I used to drive I break checked a few and got the famous one finger salute ! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back