City
Acuff
Just had to share after I put it in another message

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 114
thanks Tracy!

I wonder if it works on cats, I can vouch it definitely does on goats - pull one hind leg straight out backwards and magically they wriggle their heads the right way and it is released. Honest, I farmed goats for many years and never ceased to be amazed how it worked!

Maybe some days we all need a good ol jerk on the leg hehehe

Gillie, goats make the best pets. Used to have some. Would sit on a bale of hay in the pasture and the babies would climb up and stand on my shoulders. Absolutely loved them

Tillie - We raised goats for several years. Finally had to sell them because of drought and no hay. Why did it seem that all the babies wanted to be born early?

Dalvin- I bottle fed a pair for 3 months whose mama died having them They would sit on my lap and take their bottle When they were weined they loved to ride in the gator with me when I came to feed.

Now we grow winter wheat and have a friend who brings cows over to feed.

We have a managerie of pets, too. 4 dogs, 2 peacocks, 12 pigeons and 3 barn cats. There is even an owl that lives in the fir trees around the property. Just call us Noah. My profile has an album of pets. Check it out

Yeah, I love being around animals. Unfortunately I can't take care of them anymore, even my fish tank has gotten to be too much so I'm having to get rid of it too. About the closest I get these days is my neighbors dog, she comes running any time we're both outside. Live alone for now so I don't have any one to help out. Do enjoy going to the zoo when ever I find some one that wants to go but really miss my little goats.

> Live alone for now so I don't have any one to help out.

that really sucks! go to Facebook max at eidswick.com to see our beasties :)

>Do enjoy going to the zoo when ever I find some one that wants to go but really miss my little goats.

Well, I bet we could find time when in DC. First The Wall, then the zoo. Let me know. Warning: Do not ask me about pet pictures! Paddy's memorial is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs4oHQxl24Uv

I have so many wonderful memories of raising my children with my goat herd. I had a dairy and sold raw milk locally for many years.

The kids are adorable, and I always say - you can get a goat in a headlock and do whatever you need to do! They are also so smart, they are a challenge in some ways, but so rewarding in others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back