Diagnosis
12/2018
Country
US
State
NC
City
Get Real
This guy gets a hankering for some watermelon so he goes to a grocery store and walks into the produce section. He finds the watermelons but they are all huge. He doesn’t want that much watermelon. Often they’d have half melons on ice. But… they didn’t have any.
So, he asks a young produce clerk, “Don’t you have any half watermelons?”
The young clerk says, “No sir… not today."
Guy says, “Well, I’d like to get a half a watermelon. Can’t you cut one for me?”
Young clerk says, “I’d have to ask my produce manager if I could cut one. Someone else asked for a half of watermelon earlier today but he was at lunch."

The young clerk was a little perturbed he’d have to stop what he’s doing and go ask his manager about cutting a watermelon. So he walks back to the produce room and walks up to the produce manager not knowing the customer was following him into the backroom right behind him and says to his manager, “I just had some jerk who wants a half a watermelon!” But… just then he turns and sees the customer standing right next to him and thinking quick on his feet says, “And… this fine gentleman would like the other half.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back