Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Georgia
City
Sandy Springs
As with so many others in the southeast, east, and northeast we had a power outage at home yesterday. My PC, laptop, TV, DVD, IPad and my new surround sound music system were all shut down.
Then I discovered that my IPhone batter was flat and to t5op it off it was raining outside, so I couldn't play golf.
I went into the kitchen to make coffee and then remembered that this also needs power.
So, I sat and talked with my wife for a few hours.
She seems like a nice person.

I purchased a back up generator so I can at least power my medical equipment and charge my pwc. Large enough to power everything except heating and air conditioning. Mounted it in a yard wagon so I can hook it up to my mower to pull it out. Saves a lot of stress

I too have a back up generator. We do not loose power very often but, the one time we did about 14 years ago we lost a lot of food. I would add that if you are going to get generator be sure to be sure that it is installed properly i.e. it has to be isolated from the main service panel.

Rick

So glad you had the time to talk to your wife, I am sure she appreciated the conversation, like you I think she sounds like a nice person also!
Thanks for the giggle!
Hugs
Linda

I think the point was to tickle your funny bone.

Frank, you got lucky! Same thing happened to me, but my wife turned off too!

Frank that was great! We will be getting a generator hooked up by the ALS society, as my husband only has 6 hours worth of battery on his ventilator. We have a gas fire place so we are OK for heat.

Imagine the hell if you'd discovered your wife isn't a very nice person!

thanks for the giggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back