Diagnosis
12/2018
Country
US
State
NC
City
Get Real
A friend of mine knows I am seeing a Neuro Doc. He confided to me a concern he had. He told me that he wondered if he may have a problem because... "I have no butt (but he used the A word) anymore and I've noticed some weakness in my legs." I started to smile and he said, "I'm serious!" I did notice the back of his jeans were a little saggy. This guy is about my age... 65. I wanted to tell him, "At our age what was up there is now down in the back of our legs" but I didn't. So I told him, "Well, ask to see a Neuro Doc and tell him of your concerns.' That'll give some Neuro Doc something to talk to his wife over dinner. His first case of A.. Atrophy.

Last edited:
For someone I received a private message from... the man in the story above is as healthy as a 35 year old athlete but somewhat vain. In an attempt of compromise to the private message sender I tried to edit the post and remove the last sentence but I do not have edit privilege on this Humor Forum. I thought the Humor Forum was a place where some would lighten up... I guess I'm wrong.

Hey Al,
No matter what the PM complaint was, the story "crack"ed me up! Butt, I wouldn't worry about someone getting too anal about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back