Diagnosis
04/2012
Country
US
State
TN
City
Nashville
With plenty of time to sit around and think, my mind wandered into something I consider funny. Not real, nor serious. Just a funny story I put together from all the possibilities of this odd plot. I hope you enjoy it too.

A new ALS solution possibility!

I’ve been looking on Google searches for solutions for ALS longevity and cures. I came across some research papers which lead me to an obscure blog by a neurosurgeon in Oklahoma. His name is Dr. Frankenstien and he writes that parents, grandparents all the way back to the early 1820’s have been working on a cure for ALS.
His great, great Grandfather was in Germany when he developed this passion. He came upon the idea of being able to transfer the brain from and ALS patient into another body. Initial research involved placing the brain of a newly deceased person into the body of another deceased person. He writes about his grandfather struggling to resuscitate the newly assembled body because electrical power was no available at that time and lightning strikes on his mansion were directed to his laboratory. Great , great grandfather Frankenstien was successful but when the local citizens learned of this there was evidently a religious riot that occurred when destroyed his newly revived patient and forced him to move to the US. Generations of Frankenstiens have continued the research and today Dr. Frankenstien states he is ready for the first actual transfer of an ALS patient.

I contacted him about the procedure and risks and the chances of death are quite high. However I am considering being his first patient but will have to raise $250K. He said he lives in Oklahoma because it has the most lightning strikes in the US. Being jolted of surgery by a lightning bolt seems scary and painful to me. He assures me that is not so. Lightning is more pure and has more power than commercial power so that’s why his family continues to use it. I also spoke with him about the age and sex of the new body but he was a bit vague about placing a guarantee on what I might want such as a young male body. I wondered if I wound up as a woman of child bearing age what the wife would think. And what if I had sex with a man and got pregnant? Would it really be adultery? Where he gets the bodies he doesn’t say other than he has “donors”. Oh so many things to consider.

The doctor did mention one other possibility. He said that Walt Disney’s body is being held in cryogenic suspension and that he could make that available to me for an initial 1 million dollars and a payment of 100 million dollars one year after the successful operation. I think I could raise the initial 1 million between facebook and fund raisers throughout the country. After all a lot of people are willing to support us. I would just have to be confidential about the Walt Disney part. So you guys don’t mention a word please. I'm sure not going to ask how he will get Walt!

It would be an interesting new life. I would be about the same age and take over as CEO of Disney as well as get back all the money I had from the 60’s. Probably court battles but my DNA would be Walt. I’m thinking of having this done in April 2014, as the lightening season gets big. If all goes well I’m inviting all of my ALS friends and their families to an all-expenses paid vacation to Disneyland or Disney World along with a cruise aboard a Disney ship. So when I start the fundraising help me out please! I look forward to the future to enjoy, new job challenges, a plenty of cash!

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Oh, Joe! Everybody knows that Florida gets more lightening strikes than Oklahoma!

Last edited:
Thanks for the giggles. I have volunteered all over this area to be a live crash test dummy with saliva tests, skin core sample cryogenically frozen with blood samples for genome analysis to determine why some people with high dose radiation to the neck develop motor neuron disorders plus a few others so if you need someone to test the "circuit" please feel free to ask. It might shake loose all the calcification s in my body.

Tee Hee;) I can just you trying to explain to your wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back