Not open for further replies.

kiwisally

Country
OO
State
OO
City
OO
While we wait for that cute little dog to get back here and pick up where she left off I thought I'd be nice to re-run a few of her more memorable lines. If you miss her too, please feel free to add your favourites. To start things off:

"I was digging in Ms, Gulchs trash and thought they stiil looked fresh. Dot resnipped them, she's good with the snips, and put it up. I'm quite proud of myself. I do think that was her trash. Aw so what no big deal. She had plenty."

Attachments

• toto-wizard-of-oz.jpg
    toto-wizard-of-oz.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,336
FANTASTIC idea Kiwi.....I get tears in my eyes with this one..... I was so glad to see Toto so upbeat with this post.

"No whines today for me. For the first time in a long time I feel great. Still sick as a dog, but great emotionally. I've decided to take my life back. Called the doc tor (who's out sick, go figure), but going to set up out patient therapy at the hospital. Its hurting so much to be moved and it was so much better with the therapy.

So, I've restocked the cheese, opened the lanai, dusted the seats and ready to put a smile back on your face! Today we're heading to Di's place in Hawaii, sort of the sisterhood of the traveling lanai's."

That was a great one Cathy, made my day!

How about this........

"I'm so glad someone knew of what I was speaking. I surely didn't want to offend the wrong person."

Classic Toto. LOL

Heard from her daughter today. She is OK, and she does have internet access, according to the daughter!

I'm glad she's okay!

Jen

like like like..........

Yay! Glad to hear that Toto is OK!��

So happy to hear this!

Sadiemae.....Thank you so much for the info on Toto

TOTO.....we all miss you BUNCHES!

"It could be worse. You could be like me.....in the dungeon, locked away.

Aaah, who needs the man when you've got the phone. You can do more things with the phone! Sooo many apps to choose."

Good to hear Toto's OK. Whew! Thanks Lori.

Another CLASSIC Toto......She posted this March 6, 2012

I saw a glimpse of heaven

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of my close friends already know part of my story and today, March 6, I wanted all of you to know it.

On November 8, 2011 I went into respiratory distress and rushed to our local ER. My kidneys had shut down several days before but I was too sick to realize. They brought my family in and asked if I had any medical directives (I did not at the time). At this time I coded over 50 times in 90 minutes. With my husband, daughter and son-in-law beside me I died. The doctors had exhausted all medical avenues. I was dead. Tthey pronounced me and 2 minutes later with my daughter on my chest, my heart started beating again on its own. The doctors could not answer any of my family's questions because they had no answers to give. I was rushed to ICU and was bombarded with questions. Where are you? I'm in heaven. No, where are you? Again, HEAVEN. By this time my breathing had regulated, heart was functioning normally, the only thing that took 4 days to work properly were my kidneys. To this day, when I get sick the first thing to go is my kidneys.

The reason I knew I was in heaven was because I saw my 13 month old niece running and playing and laughing. I was at peace. The doctors believe that is when my heart started again, although they have tried to discount my heaven story, I know better.

What I remember of it, it was clear, clean, bright and blue. And the ICU and ER rooms were not. When I truly awoke several days later and tried to talk about it, they had me speak with a psychiatrist. It didn't matter, I knew what I was called here to do. For the first time in my life I had a mission and that didn't involve raising my children. The first call was to my minister and when I am well enough he wants me to speak to the congregation. But back to us.

I have heard of people turning away from GOD in times of trouble but not once have I questioned why. It's always been, well why not me. I want you to know there is a heaven and it's going to be wonderful.

By the time, I was able to make contact here, we had started losing some very special people. But as much as I wanted to cry, I cannot. The tears will not flow, for I have seen what awaits for all of us. Now don't think me callous, I have cried later because I miss talking with them but I know where they are and how much better they are.

By now many of you realize who I might be. Because of the safety of myself I had to leave me behind and start new. I have changed in more ways than one and every day is a new adventure. I mentioned before that I had a new mission in life. I promised someone very dear to me to watch over someone. This is between them and me, so out of respect for all parties, please do not ask. So, Ladies and Gents, I'm here for a while. My job is not over and I thank GOD for giving me this opportunity. I pray every day that I will and with HIS guidance, I will.

Thank you and just a little note, my niece died suddenly and would have been 29 years old yesterday.

With GOD in my heart,

Toto

What a wonderful and moving story! Thank you for sharing!

toto, i'm looking forward to meeting you face to face in heaven. i'm glad you came back to spend a while with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back