00/0000
Country
US
State
IL
City
SMALL TOWN IN
Hi Everyone,
This isn't a a joke really but it's funny. My daughter had a friend spend the night a few years ago. They were upstairs hanging out in her room when all the sudden her friend got sick and vomitted all over the carpet in the bathroom. So, my daughter goes downstairs to get me. So, here comes the funny dumb part. My daughter's friend was embarassed. I said "Don't worry I'll clean it up no problem." So, I took out the vacuum cleaner and sucked it all up. I then went downstairs. My husband then thanks me profusely for cleaning up the mess. I said "It wasn't that bad because the vacuum cleaner sucked it right up." You can imagine how wide his eyes got. He goes "You did what!" I then repeated myself before realizing what I had done. Needless, to say it was a real mess cleaning up the whole vacuum cleaner and taking it apart. Luckily, it still worked afterwards. One of my numerous dumb moments. lol Any of you want to hire me to clean your house? Kim

I'm going to preface this by mentioning that I'm on a tight budget. Really tight.

I would have chucked that vacuum so fast it would make your head spin!

:) You both are Goofy! Cub, is that a fake nose, eyebrows, glasses and mustache you have on in your picture? Or is it real?

Im with Cubcake:) to the dump we go.

Yuck! But I do have a tip... take the hose attachment off the vacuum and bring it outside, run the water hose through it. My son did that to a jam in the vacuum hose once, nothing took it out until then!

Good luck!

I see a "shop vac" in your future

thats why i have dogs...yeah i know yuk but it is better than cleaning a vacum!

Ewwww and gross! I'm with cubcake. I would have bought a new vacuum. It's funny the things we remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back