FL
City
Niceville
I am passing this on because it definitely worked for me today, and we all
could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to see things I'd
started and hadn't finished,

so I've managed to finish off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of
Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, butle of wum, tha mainder of Valuminun
scriptins, an a box a cocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to
all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum!

egbar,you have a lot of "likes" and i hate to put a dampner on your post but..............i found it quite alarming.

are you serious,did you take all that alcahol and drugs together?
this is so dangerous and worrying.

Egbar I hope you are not serious and just joking. Worried about you!

it's an email joke...

I am going thru my cabinets right now, to find any unfinished business :p:p:p:p

its a joke!..........sorry, but if it is i find it offensive.
a friend of mine died after drinking and taking antidepressants and during my manic depression years i had tried the same thing.
maybe its just that us brits have a different sense of humour.

It's in the Jokes section...

Sorry if I offended anyone. It was meant as a joke. We cant take ourselves too serious all the time. Alcoholism, drug abuse and ALS are all serious issues. Like I told my family I refuse to conduct a 2 -3 year wake for myself, so as the title says smile a little.

And my husband only allows me a watered down wine spritzer each evening. LOL

Egbar,

I disagree, shuga pie... don't smile a little... SMILE AND LAUGH A LOT! Laughing increases endorphins which is a "feel good" thing!
Thanks for making me smile, shuga... Hugs 'n' kisses and prayers and lots of laughter... Kaye :)

I admit, this is hilarious to me. I'd just change one thing: eat the chocolates first so they're tasted. Thanks, Egbar! I love to laugh.

Trfogey, that made me laugh more than the original joke! We have had that one before, I think?

well,it was posted on the main forum and i was the first to reply............did'nt look like a joke there........whatever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back