11/2005
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Toronto
Hey Guys

I have this new idea for a restaurant which I would like to to bounce off of you to find out if any of you think it is a good idea.

The restaurant would serve pretty standard American fare. The novelty will be in the food preparation. Since I've lost the use of my hands and arms, I intend to prepare all meals with my own two reasonably clean feet.

What do you think? I'd call it "Footsies". Franchise opportunities will be available.

As a side venture, I also plan to open a pastry store along the same lines called "Toe Jams".

I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Richard, R U going 2 wear gloves on UR feet. & will it B B4 or after U change tje dirty diapre?

Why Kimberly? Do you think the diaper thing would be a good marketing ploy?

I find I get best results when I squeeze dough and ground beef through my toes which is tough to do while wearing anything.

Ok gross! now I am going to picture ground beef coming through your toe Richard!...lol

Almost makes me glad that I can't eat!

I'd be happy to be a patron! It has sort of an exotic flare to it!

Richard I just clicked "like" and unlike appeared. Just to let you know, I am chuckling away about your grand ideas. Gotta get into the wine making too as I think that might your niche.
Laurel

Good idea,my restaurant we be different also,behind the counter and all the tables I will have 40 blenders,as the food is cooked all will be blended and served to ALS Victims.I went to dinner tonight and that will be the last time,if it were blended I may have got it down.First night all members here would be invited for a free meal and we could all meet each other.JUST AN IDEA!

I could lend a foot from "down under". :lol:
You could for the opening, engage a magic act to perform slight of foot acts. :lol:

Cheers

Peter

Hmmm...I just read a story about England wanting "pole dancing" in the Olympics! You could incorporate that into your restaurant...kinda like those orange shirted gals that serve wings! You might have to change the menu, though!

Barry - as Ken suggested - I'll be equipped with an array of blenders so you can share in the experience- I'd hate to have you feel left out

Magic and pole dancing? I don't think so - this is supposed to be a classy joint.

My house specialty plate will be liver and bunions.

I'm thinking of adding a few teppanyaki cooking tables. I'll place a chair on top of the table. That way I'll be able to cook and serve meals with my feet right at the table! Now that's style. Hopefully the corn under my left foot won't turn people off. I've been trying to scrape it down.

Anyone hungry?

Last edited:
How abuot sercing Toecheese as my mohtre would call it\?

This whole thread is so funny! I can't stop laughing, but at the same time I am so grossed out with the whole foot and food thing :lol: Richard once again...you have made me laugh...thank you!

Me thinks you have too much time on your hands. Figuratively speaking.

AL.

Or on his feet, perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back