US
State
Ohio
City
Canal Winchester
Maryland man glued to Wal-Mart toilet seat
By Leigh Remizowski, CNN
April 7, 2011 10:37 a.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Police in Maryland are on the hunt for the perpetrator of what appears to be an April Fools' Day prank that left a man glued to a toilet at a Wal-Mart store. If caught, the jokester who doused the seat with glue at the Elkton Wal-Mart on March 31 could face second-degree assault charges, said Lt. Matthew Donnelly of the Elkton Police Department.

Police, along with the Singerly Fire Co. and the Cecil County paramedics, were called to the scene at about 7 p.m. There, they found the 48-year-old victim, who called for help after realizing the sticky situation he was in when he tried -- and failed -- to stand up and leave the superstore's restroom, Donnelly said.

It took responders 15 minutes to remove the victim from the stall, but they were unable to disconnect the toilet seat from his body, Donnelly said. Instead, the victim was taken to Union Hospital of Cecil County, where the seat was detached. He left with only minor injuries to his buttocks, Donnelly said.

:p

Dam that sucks.

Wow. Always look before you sit! Poor man.

Confuscius say, "Never use public toilet on April Fools Day."

CJ... Do you write fortune cookies?:arrow::mrgreen: If you did, Southern Chinese would be mandatory...Mandarin...

Last edited:
I am embarressed to say that I am from Maryland. But you know there has to always be 1 bad apple in the bunch. Now I not only have to worry about toilet tissue in the stalls but now a wet looking toilet seat. Just hope they don't do this in the handicap stalls!

Oh, Kim, since you left Maryland, many "bad apples" have arrived. Near your grandparent's farm is a penitentiary where we import guests from the western shore, since apparently we don't have enough locally.

One day at work about 20 years ago my best friend Greg (rip) and I working in a Machine shop with customized plastic Machining. He took a piece of Plexiglass about a 1/6 th thick and put it under the toilet seat in the mens room. NUFF SAID

Splish, Splash!

Now that's funny!

Ann, I did not know that. You know "they" say you learn something new everyday and I guess this is my tidbit for the day. Down here in the south, towns beg and I mean beg for state and fed prisons to be built in their county. It brings in big business. Go figure. And yet in Maryland nobody wants a prison in their backyard. Maybe they should use the prisoners to work those farms! We have them cleaning the courthouse, animal shelter, library, picking up trash and mowing the interstates. Cheap labor for a roof over their heads, 3 square meals a day, and my favorite FREE medical care. I have actually thought about writing bad checks and not paying back so they would put me in the local jail just to get my medical paid for. Oh, for me it would be a vacation! No cooking, cleaning and because its a local jail you don't have to work if you don't want to.
And Steven, that story you told was priceless. It made my day!

One big concern is that the prison has drained the water table, causing widespread wells to go dry in that area. The prison created jobs. Therefore it was invited. No comment.

One big concern is that the prison has drained the water table, causing widespread wells to go dry in that area...
Hmmm. Maybe someone should be checking for tunnels.

John, I imagine tunnels would lead out to the Chesapeake Bay. But beavers might get em! Lots of little streams and marshes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back