Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
So one of my granduaghters BreAnna just turned 6. She is my first one so she loves to boss everybody and tell all what to do. She was here on saturday with some of the other grands and later " Tried" writing a letter. Of course most of it was mispelled, but ti went something like this. "today was a grate day, ever one listened to me" HaHa. So funny!:-o

Joni, kids are funny, and some of us still consider a day when we're heard a great day! My grandmother kept a thank you note I wrote to her when I was little. She'd given me a pair of tights to wear. I said something like "Thank you for the tits. I like them very much and will find them useful." Her sense of humor was as bad as my spelling.

Anne, that was hilarious..what a great thread..My son and dad watched ice-skating together every Saturday when he was little, my dad would lift him like the skaters. He would look up at my dad and say lift my up pop pop, lift my up.. Thanks for the memory and the smile.

My daughter (well actually my brother and I started it) used to call my grandma "Nene" (pronounced Ninny)
One year, when my daughter was little, she made a card for my grandma's birthday. It read as follows:
"Nene Birthday Happy Hailey".
She meant to say "Happy Birthday, Nene. Hailey"
My grandma kept this pinned up in her room and we found it after she had passed away.
Kids are the best!

Ann that is funny..lol My 2 year old grand lives with me, so she runs through the house last night with a red boggin on, and sunglasses saying that line the little girl from full house used to say..." you got it dude".

Well this has nothing to do with Hallowe'en or kids but Ann's note above, and my twisted mind, made me want to post this somewhere. I received an email at work this morning from a woman in the office, the intent of which, I think, was to ask the recipient to forward the attachment to staff who may not have been on her list. But that is not what she said. Au contraire, she said this:

"Would senior geologists please any staff that I may have missed. Thank you!"

Oh, John, think of her embarrassment when (if?) someone points her mistake out to her. Too funny--I hope you are all good friends! LOL, not quite that good.

As a fourth grade teacher my wife had given a writing assignment and one student decided to write about his favorite shirt. Throughout the assigment he left out the 'r'. :)

Oh, wow. I guess he wasn't asked to read that one out loud, right, Jim? Did you get to read it?

I had a student whose Aunt wrote to me about. They lived in "Fruitland", but she referred to "Furtlan". I loved it...

John and Jim both of those are funny! lol

So John, were you the first to line up to "please" the staff? Sounds like a pretty good offer (or maybe not depending on the staff) to me!

Jim and Ann, so funny and just shows how important spelling is!

Well Barry I was one of the ones she missed so I didn't have an opportunity to honour her offer.

Love these posts, I really got a chuckle..Thanks for sharing. Life sure is funny..

Two days ago, I told my 10 year old that he needed to go back to bed and get up on the right side. He went to his room, got in his bed, got up and yelled, "Hey, Mom, I got up on the right side now!" LOL

That's a good one Cj...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back