Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
PA
City
Lafayette Hill
Haven't been around for awhile- thought I'd check in. But, where are the costumes around here?
Last year I was "Superwoman" (Wonder Woman, as Thelma/Rosella corrected me!); this year I'm not feeling like that at all. So, this is the costume I chose!

So, I'm having a Halloween party tonight & tomorrow in PZ's Pub- all are invited, but costumes are required for admission! Prizes given for the scariest, the funniest, the prettiest, & I was going to say the sexiest, but we all know that goes to "Rose"! ;)

Love to all

Marianne, I am so happy to see you here, we have missed you! I can't remember who I was last Halloween but I sure feel like a guy whose head is held on with a (very loose) bolt so I am Herman this year.

I love the witch and yes, let's see some costumes everyone!

I'll try and make it tomorrow night - tonight my partner is taking me to a Halloween dance at a local club. Since I use a walker now (and never did dance well), this should be interesting! Think I will go dressed as myself - a form of Miss Daisy - and he will be my driver! (Driving Miss Daisy)! LOL

Barry-
If I'm not mistaken, last year you were "Grampa Munster", so at least you are keeping in the same family! What a coincidence!

Diane-
In the movie/Broadway show "The Producers" there was a great dance number featuring "old ladies" with walkers. The walkers were used as props as they tapped them & moved them all sorts of ways. I believe the choreographer received a Tony based on that number; it was great! Just another option!

(but I do love the "Driving Miss Daisy" thing; don't forget a hat & white gloves! :wink:)

Mare so glad to see you, I have missed you..Love all the avatar's. Happy Halloween to all. Good thing is I can keep my avatar as is and be spooky..I am thinking of all of you as you celebrate the spook-taculer Weekend..
Anyone see Modern Family this Week? Just so funny, as always.

Ummm, maybe I will have to try a number with the walker as my partner tonight, Mare! Thanks for the suggestion. :)

I , like many other people , just have to remove a few clothes and a mask to show the true me .

Attachments

• scary1.jpg
    scary1.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 258
Woooooeeeeoooooeee..... (scary eerie sound, replacing regular greeting)

Everyone ready to enjoy a laugh at my expense? We thought Trick or Treat was last night. My neighbor instilled the idea in my head, so its actually HER fault lol. And she's a teacher in the public school system, she should know better. She was coming over and we were going to sit in my front yard (with Ernie dog, of course) and hand out candy. Thankfully I figured it out before we were actually sitting there. She'd even bought a bottle of my favorite wine (the cheap-o but good Yellow Tail) and had plastic cups, so we could enjoy the Halloween experience even more. ha ha ha. So, I'm definitely set for tonight at least.

Rose, just consider it a (not) dry run! At least you're ready for tonight.

This picture was taken some time ago but I still think it is fun.

Rose-
That's a good excuse to drink wine & eat chocolate, so stick with that story!;)
Hope you have enough left for tonight!
I like the avatar, but I'm sure the "boys" would like to see you in the pirate costume you had before! (was it a pirate, or a barmaid, or a wench?!?:lol: Anyway, you know the picture I mean!)

Ladyinn- Did you dance with your walker?:grin:

Hoping- Thanks, right back atcha!'.;-)

Glen- OK, you win scariest costume! (but, is that with or without clothes?:shock:

Last edited:
Sorry I'm late everyone. Just had to find a costume to give Diane a run for her money!

Attachments

• elvira_jack_o_lantern.jpg
    elvira_jack_o_lantern.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 479
Wow Elvira! What large ...... Pumpkins you have! Great costume.

LOL- Barry, glad to see your "droopy eyelids" don't impair your vision!

Colleen- my, my, my.... Rose, are you going to let her get away with this? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back