Old 06-06-2018, 12:18 PM #1 (permalink)

City: Leadore
State: Idaho
Diagnosed: 01/2018
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Idaho2790 is on a very distinguished road
Default Cannabinol through a feeding tube?

As a help for leg pain and difficulty sleeping, I have turned to cannibus. Just got my card yesterday and have been trying to find a dispensary. I guess that finding one to provide 8:1 which is what the doctor suggested is going to be difficult. Aside from that, I have talked to a friend who also uses the sublingual drops for pain. He said I should drink a little juice after because they leave an ugly taste. This is not possible due to bulbar palsy. I canít even drink a sip of anything without choking! Have any of you put it through your feeding tube? If so, how or what do you mix it with ?
Old 06-06-2018, 12:37 PM #2 (permalink)

City: chandler
State: arizona
Diagnosed: 02/2016
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
debwilson77 is on a distinguished road
City: chandler
State: arizona
Diagnosed: 02/2016
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
debwilson77 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cannabinol through a feeding tube?

My husband use Rick Simpson oil that I mix with coconut oil. Then I mix it with his food down his feeding tube. He also uses Marys cream that comes in a tube.
Thanks from
Idaho2790 (06-06-2018)
Old 06-06-2018, 03:18 PM #3 (permalink)

City: Barrie
State: ON
Diagnosed: 08/2014
Vincent is a splendid one to beholdVincent is a splendid one to beholdVincent is a splendid one to beholdVincent is a splendid one to beholdVincent is a splendid one to beholdVincent is a splendid one to behold
City: Barrie
State: ON
Diagnosed: 08/2014
Vincent is a splendid one to beholdVincent is a splendid one to beholdVincent is a splendid one to beholdVincent is a splendid one to beholdVincent is a splendid one to beholdVincent is a splendid one to behold

It's the only way I take cannabis oil. I use a 12.5/12.5 % THC/CBD oil from Cann trust in Canada. I don't use percocet or baclofen any more. The cannabis has also worked with anxiety/depression.
Vincent
Old 06-06-2018, 04:24 PM #4 (permalink)

Thanks, Vincent. Do you mix it with your formula?
Old 06-06-2018, 06:05 PM #5 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: The Beach
State: South
Diagnosed: 08/2015
KimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member

City: The Beach
State: South
Diagnosed: 08/2015
KimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond reputeKimT has a reputation beyond repute

I buy two separate products. THC is coconut oil suspension and CBD (Charlotte's web.) I drop them under my tongue. Eventually I have to swallow. You can put the drops in water and down your tube. It'll take a couple of hours to kick in that way but there is so much benefit.

Usually dispensaries have web sites where you can pick your product. It's usually regulated by the doctor's recommendation of THC milligrams in total. They don't care about the CBD because you can buy that through the mail.

You can absolutely mix it with your formula.
Closed Thread

Tags
bulbar, choking, feeding, feeding tube, friend, leg pain, pain, taste