Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
McDonough
I think we should all wish Trfogey a very happy birthday! He works very hard on this forum to answer questions, educate and provide support. One thing I greatly admire is that he is answering questions and providing support and helping others and at the same time I am sure struggling with the daily trials that comes along with living with ALS and he asks for nothing in return!

Happy Birthday Trfogey and once again thanks for all you do for the forum!

Last edited:
Happy birthday! I really appreciate all that you share with us here at the forum.

Happy Birthday Trfogey,hope you have a great time xxxxxAng

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALLEN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU!....hope you liked my singing...lol...not! Have a wonderful day and Thank You for all you do for us all here!....{{{{Big HUG}}}}

Happy Birthday I appreciate all you input, enjoy your day

Happy Birthday! You have been a pillar of information for me. Thank you with all my heart.
Susan

Happy Birthday and Thank You for sharing your time and knowledge on this forum.

Thanks from me as well, I`ve learned more from you than any other.
Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday Allen. So glad you're here.

Who's a big boy?

Are you 1? Are you 2? Are you 3? Are you 4? Are you 5?....

Happy birthday! I always appreciate your straight-forward, no nonsense comments. Hope you're enjoying your day.

Happy Birthday, Allen. Hope you've had as good a day as possible today. Thanks for all your wisdom and honesty and great help on the forum. Yasmin

Happy Birthday and thank you for all the time you put in to educate people such as I about ALS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back