A swine flu vaccine warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about the increased incidence of ALS in veterans. Could it be all the vaccinations members of the armed forces have to take? I'm retired Navy, and I had shots like polio, yellow fever, plague, cholera--in addition all the normal ones they give. And, I had them repeatedly.

Wynn

Wynn ... it sounds like a possibility. And who knows what other stuff our vets are exposed to!

Gbs can occure by all vaccines. Not only swine flu.

Thanks for posting that article. It is very interesting.

I think that I recently read that President Obama had directed the US Veterans Administration to treat all ALS patients to FULL
Veterans Benefits...I wonder if that has anything to do with the military vaccinations. Another thought:
In Nigera, Africa, children receiving Polio shots were developing Polio after receiving the shots. I wonder if the big Pharma companies are praticing due diligence in the preparation of all these vaccines that being handed out (sometimes required) for children and other "at risk" individuals?
Your thoughts?

I wonder if the big Pharma companies are praticing due diligence in the preparation of all these vaccines that being handed out (sometimes required) for children and other "at risk" individuals?
Your thoughts?

Probably not...IMO they are working under supply and demand....what's the control in this case where they are rushing millions of doses of vaccines out the door to meet demand for the "Swine Flu"?

My son-in-law Tim was in Desert Storm and he is on 80% disability from the VA now. Some days he looks fine, other days he needs crutches...but always lives with pain and anxiety.

He thinks that all the inoculations he had before going overseas gave him the problems, although he did breathe the fumes from the oil fires over there. He says that one day he got filled in the butt with a quart of what looked like maple syrup.... and he was told it was to prevent the chemical warfare.... that if he was exposed to chemicals he would bleed out through his pores. He thinks it hadn't been tested for safety on humans.

Tim's problems began with pain in the same hip that these inoculations were put... and has spread from there.

I SWEAR I GOT ALS FrOM TETNUS SHOT

Checked with Emory regarding the swine flu vaccine. They are currently running a trial on volunteers. This isn't associated with the Emory ALS Clinic, but in another research arm of the University. The Emory ALS Clinic has not committed to the safety of the vaccine for pALS.

As a side note: The MDA will pay for pALS regular flu vaccination at Walgreen's. Find out the dates that your local Walgreen's will be vaccinating and contact your MDA rep for a voucher.

There is a great deal of people out there who have served in the Armed Forces, my brother being one of them, who swear on a stack of Bibles that their current health problems are directly connected to Anthrax Vaccinations and other "Mystery Shots" they received before going overseas. Some vets from the first and current Gulf War have developed Gulf War Syndrome or Gulf War Illness which consist of a myriad of health problems, some that progress to an "ALS-Like Syndrome."

Others develope Cancer, MS, Parkinsons, etc.

It's interesting that some of these same folks claim the Swine Flu vaccine is possibly something they were "given a test run" of at the time. There has been some connection between the new vaccine and Autism in children as well as Guilles-Barre syndrome (sic) in adults.

It's worth looking into if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back