The World's most Advanced Research Laboratory dedicate to ALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALSTDI may be on to something in terms of a new drug. see this thread on their message board

What a shame,on those companies who won't join in on manufacturing the drug
shame on them

I am really shocked to hear this. 30,000 people and more than 5000 new patients every year in US (worldwide this number is probably 10 times more) is too small? It seems unbelievable to me.

Does it also mean there is no point donating to ALS-TDI for more research because even if they find the right treatment there is no way this treatment will reach the real people who are suffering ?

I am really shocked to hear this. 30,000 people and more than 5000 new patients every year in US (worldwide this number is probably 10 times more) is too small? It seems unbelievable to me.

Does it also mean there is no point donating to ALS-TDI for more research because even if they find the right treatment there is no way this treatment will reach the real people who are suffering ?

pretty depressing stuff.

I recently read that over 100,000 people worldwide have ALS at any one time.

I also think ALSTDI might have a bite, so to speak... I guess those little mice will tell us more. Hopefully this will turn into something helpful.. HOPING HOPING HOPING

350,000 have ALS worldwide.

We all may have to put on a petition drive or something if one of these pharmaceutical companies is not willing to get involved. Because the market is relatively small, I'm sure these companies will want to obtain exclusive rights to the compound discovered by ALS TDI. How they go about getting this exclusitivity, I have no idea.

Well, I am takng action,I am in contact with Bill Gates Foundation and mentioned ALS tdi.I suggest you all do too.Don't let this go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back