Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
TR
State
Turkey
City
istanbul
I just found this website and their youtube videos. A clinic from Poland and they say we treat Als ? Is it possible? Can u pls check their website? Are they cheater, liar or they are really succesfull?

Rehabilitation Center of the European Academy of Folk Medicine

If there was a successful treatment for ALS I'm pretty sure that
1) this forum would have heard of it, and
2) they wouldn't have such a cheesy website.

Be very careful when you see claims of curing als.

i know grek, thats the reason why i opened a topic about this clinic.Just wonder that what do people know about this clinic.They put videos about als patients and they say we treat it succesfully.And yes their website looks cheesy.

There are unfortunately many scams out there attempting to prey on desperate people just reading the website should tell you their claims are unscientific. Please do not clutter this forum with questions like this. You do not have a diagnosis of ALS so have no need to be seeking treatment

Nikki, i had one more emg yesterday and they put mnd question to my result and said come to emg again 3 months later. So situation looks seriouse now. They found more things than before.its ok.no problem. If u dont want me put comments and open topic i can go.its okay

If you care to update your thread on DIHALS please do. And if you feel it is helpful to you you can browse the forum but I would appreciate it if you would not post more threads like this one this is not remotely in the category of research. A general rule of thumb. If a website is claiming to cure ALS it is not legitimate and if they claim to cure or treat multiple illnesses using similar methods steer clear.

Last edited:
If there was a cure for ALS nothing could keep it secret and no one would need a web site to promote it. There is only 1 fact. There is no treatment (and dont get me started on riluzole), there is no cure, and it is a particularly nasty death sentence-well thats 3 facts.

>and it is a particularly nasty death sentence-well

Ditto that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back