Dr Bedlack talks about research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Nikki. Lots to keep an eye on.

Nikki thanks for sharing this video, that was REALLY exciting news to see the ways research is moving along.

I know people say - why don't we have a cure yet. I always find when I listen to someone talk like this about research I think - how does anyone ever come up with these cures at all, it's mind boggling!

Here's to future hope

I'm part ofthe registry like many of you may be also, especially if you go to a clinic. I was interested in the hot zone theory. Thank you Nikki for sharing this.

Good news mostly for the people in the future who get MND.....Most of us won't be around to see it, that is sad!

One day at a time BigM. And each day is one day closer to a cure or treatment.

Thanks Nikki, that was interesting stuff.

Mark I knew from the day Chris was diagnosed that there wasn't going to be anything to save him. Underneath the FTD somewhere he knew it too.

I still hold hope that ONE DAY people will be spared from going through what my Chris went through, and what you guys are going through.

Yep, sadly it isn't going to be the ones who have ALS now, but one day things will be different and I will celebrate anyone in the future being spared this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back