01/2009
Country
US
State
NC
City
Concord
By: News 14 Carolina Web StaffBy:

WASHINGTON -- Sen. Kay Hagan's TREAT Act heads for the president's desk. The bipartisan legislation puts treatments for serious, rare and life-threatening diseases on the fast track.

The bill gives the Food and Drug Administration better access to cutting edge research.

In a statement, Hagan wrote, "the TREAT Act establishes a clear and effective pathway for turning ideas into cures, and cures into life-saving treatments for patients with rare and life-threatening diseases. I am hopeful that the bill will bring renewed hope to these patients and their families."

Hagan says the act does not need any government funding. Instead, she says, it streamline's the FDA's internal processes.

Thanks for sharing. D

Sounds like very good news. Thanks, Whitsend.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks for sharing, is good news so far.

What do people know about a Prof in London called 'hak' and a drug called AIMSPRO. I am told he is getting real results from this injection, with people who have ALS. I am talking about people walking out of chairs....

Does anybody know anything, or heard of any sucess?

oceanboy,

please start your own thread and please include a weather report for your hometown of jhb, RSA

How do I start a thread? Jhb is cold as you like. Winter on the Highveld.

Awesome news. Thanks for sharing.

That is great news! Thank you so much for sharing.

What do people know about a Prof in London called 'hak' and a drug called AIMSPRO. I am told he is getting real results from this injection, with people who have ALS. I am talking about people walking out of chairs....

Does anybody know anything, or heard of any sucess?

It is research for MS something in goats blood .

Don't know if it's for treating als

patricia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back