Update on Neuralstem trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted, will you be able to participate in the cervical dosing? I hope you will qualify, if that's what you want.

CJ, yes I qualify and am planning on participating. They told me they are planning on doing the surgery on me sometime in August. As I know more I will share.

Thanks for s haring and I hope you are Neuralstem's biggest success story!
Hollister

Thanks for the update, Ted! We're pulling for ya!

Thanks everyone. I appreciate everyones support but I already know I have that. You are all the greatest. Trust me though I only posted this because I though perhaps this section needed some new threads. :)

Thanks for sharing Ted.
Other than all that, how have you been?
Hope you're spending lots of time with the family.

Your strength helps us all. thank you.

Cheers,
Casey

Hey CGARS...I am feeling pretty good and yes absolutely have been spending lots of time with the family. I love the summer because my wife and children are all home from school!

BTW have you ever tried Diesel brand CGARS?

Thanks for posting Ted! Good luck with the next surgery, I hope you're not in too much pain afterwards.

Having the kids home from school so far just means that my house is getting trashed that much quicker...

A somewhat messy house from kids is a sign of lots of fun and love!

BTW have you ever tried Diesel brand CGARS?

LOL,
No, haven't tried them, doubt I will.

My speech has deteriorated, and taken my breathing down with it so, just enjoying the odd sniff around friends.

Cheers,
Casey

That is wonderful news! Good luck to you Ted! I will be watching for your updates.

I will be keeping and eye on this and am wishing you all the best with any future treatment. Dani

Good Luck, Ted. Please keep me posted so I can place your name on the prayer list.

And a special, special Thank You for lowering the ratings! I know you know what I mean.

Eternally Grateful!

Good luck, Ted! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back