Still time left to participate in unique 10min ALS scientific survey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drcraigoster

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
08/1994
Country
US
State
Michigan
City
Haslett
Next week, the scientist who co-invented Lipitor, Dr Roger Newton, will begin to analyze the research data along with ALS researcher from Milan, Italy, Dr Francesco Pagnini, myself and the rest of our research team.

Gratefully, Dr Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Craig I am very happy that you are doing well and continue to beat the odds and are alive 18 years after diagnosis with ALS.

My question is why is the link private? What is the the nature of the survey. What type of research and analyzing will Dr. Pagnini (a PHD Psychologist) be doing?

I am sorry if I am question your intent as you are a fellow ALS patient but anytime I see a group called the Healers associated with ALS I naturally become suspicous.

I hope you continue to beat the odds.

Ted

thanks ted, i am willing to help any legit research out there. i had the same questions. be looking forward to the answers.

I too am looking forward to the answer. We shall see...

I believe this guy was banned about 3 or 4 years ago.

With good reason!

Then we will definitely keep an eye on his activity...

Yes, definitely. Legitimate and ethical research is always welcome. Dani

Dear Fellow PALS:

I did not post the link in this forum because I was concerned that posting an unofficial link was against the rules. I have posted the link all over the internet and on my website. We are conducting research on dietary factors in ALS, and looking at related psychological factors. Dr Roger Newton, the scientist who co-invented Lipitor is on my scientific research team. If you go to the advisor page on my healingwithdrcraig.com website, you will see that I have over 50 renowned integrative medicine doctors, healers and scientists. THE HEALERS

Finishing my message... THE HEALERS campaign is a very serious enterprise. I am not aware of ever being banned from this group and I find it very odd that one person chimed in and said I was banned for obvious reasons. Data analysis is beginning this week. We currently have 74 subjects, yet your participation is welcome but I advise that you do it today because we do not have the time to keep doing new data analyses. Again, I would post the link here but I am not sure that it is acceptable and I do not want to jeopardize my membership in this forum. I am passionate about my scientific research program and the ALS industry has been unwilling to investigate the high sugar diet that they have been recommending. Thank you for writing and I am happy to have connected with you. -Dr Craig, 18 year survivor of ALS and leader of THE HEALERS campaign

D r. Craig...you have not answered why a Psychologist is reviewing the data. Are you suggesting that ALS is psychosymmatic in nature? Also while I have reviewed your website and your list of Dr's I did not see any Neurologist in PhD's in Neuro science. I could have missed someone's credentials but do you have any of these type of people on your team?

Last edited:
@TedH, Dr Jay Lombard is a neurologist. This study is looking at dietary factors in relationship with psychological factors. This study has nothing to do with examining psychological factors as contributory in the etiology of ALS. I have done some unpublished case investigations and found common psychological factors which are the same as the ones reported by Dr Gabor Mate in his book, "When the Body Says No." I will have to wait until we publish this study in a scientific peer-reviewed journal to see where we will go with the next research study. I am very interested in conducting a study in which subjects with ALS are studied on two different diets.

@sadiemae, I am saddened by your comment saying that I was banned years ago for "good reason." I don't believe I was even banned. You don't know what you're talking about and I would appreciate you making comments about me that are based on observable facts. How in the world did you say "for good reason."? I find it very sad when people in the ALS community start rumors about people of integrity. May peace be upon you. Dr Craig.

I have found a gentlemen named Marty Murray post the following text multiple times on the net on various blogs and comments to articles...

"Als, Alzheimer's disease, ms, Parkinson's, all of these problems arise when factors and patterns in people's lives come together to create them, when people operate in ways that create them, really.

So all of them are solvable by changing the way one operates so that the factors and patterns in one's life come together to create wellness.

In other words, people don't need a cure, mainstream or "alternative" imposed from the outside to solve these problems. People need to change their ways.

Some people who have publicly discussed their solving disease problems like these by changing their ways include Craig Oster, Evy McDonald, Steven Shackel and David Atkinson.

To further understand how disease is created and how one can heal see my work along with the work of Gabor Mate, Bruce Lipton, Craig Oster and Steven Shackel, among others."

Is this your belief that if we change our ways and or environment we will be healed? BTW your group name is called the Healers, are you claiming that you have healed anyone from ALS?

Ted, I typed long message which disappeared. Maybe a delay. Never claimed to heal anyone and I believe MM over simplifies beyond his experience.

Craig, can you tell me what you attribute your longevity living with ALS to? Simple words please, I'm not a medical expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back