Reason
Other
Country
AU
State
Victoria
City
Melbourne
I have not seen any research or correlation between blood type and ALS. Does anyone know of any? Is it possible that a certain blood type falls victim to this disease easier than any other?

Just a thought... need to cover all ground I suppose. For instance, why do mosquitoes bite certain individuals and not others?:confused:

Al, don't humour me on this :) and it is not because their blood is sweeter :-D :-D :-D

Anna

Actually I sent blood samples to a researcher im Montreal Canada last year and she was trying to get as many as possible from ALS patients to see if there were any common markers. I would think that type would enter into the equation but did not think to ask that particular question. Interesting thought though. As for the mosquitoes I have read that certain people give off more CO2 and this attracts the mossies, I don't think blood enters into it until actually bitten.
AL.

Last edited:
Hi Anna and Grampal

Anna I see your point it would be interesting to ask Dr. Paul Wicks to help us with your inquiry about RESEARCH or correlation between blood types and ALS, (BY THE WAY MY HUSBAND IS (A Rh +) like myself., and I am of those persons that mosquitoes don't like to bite, :cry:

The best to you both.

Paty
Baja California, Mexico
Husband's Caregiver

I'm A-negative. AL.

My brother George is AB positive.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back