Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
US
State
Arizona
City
Glendale
Hi, Has anyone had any experience with the Stem Cell Rejuvenation Center in Arizona? My Husband is living with ALS and we were trying to talk to actual people who may have tried to work with this center. Thank you.

It's absolute rubbish. They get stem cells from fat. Hubby is a neurologist and I got him to read about the centre, he said you would be better off seeing a colour therapist, after I scraped him off the floor!

These places are unethical, and should be closed down. Save your money and have a good holiday instead.

Aly

When even the ALS Worldwide folks say that ALS patients should "beware" your facility and put your name and address on the same page as the "Notorious" stem cell scam operators, that's a clue-by-four to the head for anyone who's familiar with the stem cells-ALS connection in the past few years.

(please note that the attachment below is to a PDF document and you'll need a PDF reader such as the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the material at the link)

If you've lost Stephen Byers from your side on a stem cell issue for ALS, you really are full of empty promises for ALS patients.

Bottom line: a waste of time, money, and, most of all, hope.

Attachments

• APatientPathThroughtheMaze.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 838
Last edited by a moderator:
Aly is correct. Those types of places are scams. The stem cells are no good unless they can get them directly into your spinal cord and even then they are still in the testing phase to see if the procedure is safe never mind whether or not it is effective to treat ALS or not. It is easy to latch on to something that gives you hope but do not wast your money on these type of fradulant treatments.

Thanks all for your posts...we are just trying everything we can think of. We celebrated my husbands 41st b-day yesturday. A vacation sounds like a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back