02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Anyone still doing lunisin?
I am at a year and seems that was how long the trail was to be so wondering what anyone else thinks about how it effected them.
I saw no reversal but feel that it might have contribute to slowing things down some.
I 'd like to keep taking it but it cost a lot. Might see if the program would still send it beings I went the whole 9 yds with the trail. Shouldn't really cost the company much.
Thanks
Chally

Just stopped last week. I got positive reśultś early on, regained movement S. Wanted to complete year but too hard to swällow. Pretty sure it gave me more quality time.

I'm still doing it but wondering if the benefits, if any, are worth the effort and cost. I seem to have relatively slow progression (but progression nonetheless). I have no way of knowing if Lunasin contributes to that slowness. I do get some boost in energy from the shakes.

I saw a mention somewhere of Bedlack publishing results of his trial (perhaps it was preliminary)--anyone have a citation to that?

Ed

Hey, Ed , I am going to finish off the remaining lunisin I have then stop.
Dr b told me he was not thrilled with the out come but all stats were not in.
I like you have no way of telling if any benifits were had but think the shakes at least gave me a boost.
Good luck
Chally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back