PALS
Country
sad
State
asdasdas
City
asdsad
Hello guys,

harvard think very positiv about RIPK1 inhibitor in ALS: Harvard researchers pinpoint enzyme that triggers cell demise in ALS | Harvard Gazette

So i have done some researche an found and RIPK1 Inhibitor which is already testet in human, he is called: gsk 2982772

Here studys about gsk 2982772 : https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?term=gsk+2982772+&Search=Search

My problem, i have found an serious seller and i can test it in an lab for quality, but its only for me to expensiv.

The costs are:

100g 11000$ - we only need ~ 100mg / per day but if we order less quantity the price is not really cheaper.

So any interest here in it?

Hallo, Hope.

Welcome to our forum. We give a lot of help to our members. We give comfort. We give advice. But we do not give money.

Permit me to correct something you wrote. GSK 2982772 is the name of an experimental substance owned by Glaxo Smith Kline, a big pharmaceutical company.

Please correct your location in your profile.

I invite you to go to the forum we marked "Welcome New Members -- Say Hello" and introduce yourself.

Hi Atsugi,

i will add the infos you ask.

Yes GSK2982772 is from Glaxo Smith Kline but they have published the formular an synthesis: http://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/acs.jmedchem.6b01751 so each company can make it. I have found a serious company in china, its no problem that anyone can pay the money to the company and get the GSK directly from there. I can then forward the labor analysis.

Is this not interesting for you? Here the Harvard Paper to RIPK1 in ALS: http://science.sciencemag.org.sci-hub.cc/content/353/6299/603

Sounds goog, or did you think not?

Thanks.

First, I would think three times before consuming a drug from china. Think melamine in dog food.

Sec, you're a total stranger to us on this forum; expecting us to send you a large hunk of money is pretty unrealistic.

Hi,

we can check the quality in a lab, i search with an other ALS patient for threatment, we have yte Masitinib (i can send a pic), cuATSM, Perampanel, B12 and Radicut. If someone here is interested in GSK 2982772 we can handle it via TH from a mod? I send my part of money to Atsugi, the other guy also, and he send the money to the company in china? Then the company can ship my part to me an other part to others?

Btw we can also go to a company in USA or the EU if this is the points. Sure its more expensiv but i think when 3-4 guys order together, we can make it also on this way?

I think this is extremely inappropriate, but whatever the mods think goes of course.

Hi Lkaibel,

did you mean because i'm completly new or because GSK .... is not authorized in ALS?

A little bit of both, HforH.

It's likely you would be viewed with a little distrust, given you don't have a posting history here and are asking people in your first post for money.

And, yep, second, because it's a lot of money to share in an experimental drug from a country with a terrible record of safety issues/violations with regards to contaminated drugs/food.

Hope, although you're new here, I know you are a good trustworthy young man with ALS. You are very smart, too.

Our forum is different from most. We work very hard to give our members a safe place to get advice and comfort. But we don't get involved with money.

You might consider getting a business to sponsor you for the money you need. Also, you should investigate the Chinese company to be safe.

Hi Mike,

sure, it's risky to order this stuff in china, but it's also risky to go the "normal" ALS way. If we do nothing, we are all death in the next 2-3 years, or maybe someone here can life 10 years, but we all will die.

For 2 weeks i have send an user from ALS TDI 500€, on my own risk via paypal, an he had send me the stuff we have talkt about it, masitinib etc pp. So it works for him, 4 month no progression, it also works for a friend of him, an now i think i have a little bit better speech and handmuscle strengh. I think it was the right way to try it an i think its also the right way (for me) to try RIPK1 and P2X7 inhibitor.

I have ask some comapanys, i was also by an newspaper, but it works not really good. :( I will sell what i have, but its also not enought.

regards

Btw i have set up an small closed forum for guys which try stuff like this, i will report there my journal in weekle german reports and in short describtion in english. If anyone here is also a tester of of this "drugs" he can write me and i give go the key to the forum.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back