Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
US
State
WV
City
Sandyville
Tried posting a link last night but didn't show up. Richard Bedlack, Director of Duke ALS Clinic, is conducting a study on Pals who have reversed their ALS. One such Pals did so while taking Lunasin. I encourage anyone who can to go to YouTube and search for Richard Bedlack ALS Reversals. It is a 50 minute presentation and very informative. This trial will not take the conventional approach and will likely not disqualify participants due to progression. Hope this post goes through.

Vince

Thanks Greg! Exactly what I tried to post last night.

Vince

Vince,

Very interesting. Thank you very much.

Michael

Just watched it, hope it's successful.
Love Gem

thanks vince &greg hope i can git va to send me to bedlack asap 4 2nd opinion. later chally

Chally, D r Bedlack is both the head of the Duke ALS Clinic AND the head of neurology at the Durham VA Hospital, so you can ask them to send you to Durham for the second opinion and you'll see him. Once diagnosed, ALS patients at the Durham VA hospital are sent to the Duke Clinic for care. BTW...he is WONDERFUL.

>Thanks Greg

Ditto that!

Could someone who watched tell me if he talks about lunasin does he give the dose he is using in his trial? Or does anyonee know it?

Nikki he doesn't tell what dose was used. I've been trying to research the same thing. I'll let you know if I find out.

Vince

Dosing regimens used by pts are in the ALS Untangled ms.

Thanks Laurie

Does anyone have info on how to participate in this study?

The study is not open for recruitment yet--another new hurdle has been added before getting it off the ground. Once it is it will be posted on the Duke website.

would be nice to be rich to just try every potential treatment that comes along..... reality bites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back