State
Texas
City
Pinehurst
another trial ....

Attachments

• MediciNova recuritment flyer.pdf
    38.4 KB · Views: 329
the few [lin|u]nix folks amoungst us will understand the title! ;)

>the few [lin|u]nix folks amoungst us will understand the title!

digital animals! weren't you ex-DEC? :)

rsx11m, rsts-e, tops-10, tops-20, ..., finally VMS? Ah life before Windows :)

yep! started with UNIX on pdp-11/40E. Ran tops-20 at FtMeade & VMS many places (including Intel Corp) for years. Dam I feel old!

>yep! started with UNIX on pdp-11/40

ah the memories ... I used to heat Jenny's bedroom w/ an old hobby 11/40 in '84, I really started on a dg nova writing a fortran compiler via paper tape for chem dept. Paid freshman year :) don't think the compiler ever worked but it took an hour to load ...

I love it when you guys talk dirty.
Vincent

nothing worse than old geeks!

>nothing worse than old geeks!

I think that is probably true! :)

That MediciNova wouldn't open for me using Photoshop7. Said there was an error in the file processing.

Overkill? Opens with Adobe. ;)

but go here, it'll give you info.

>That MediciNova wouldn't open for me using Photoshop7.

which file format? send me a link to it and I'll convert it to whatever you want ...

Maybe we all have something in common here. I have been in computers since 1984. Retail stores built our own computers MicroTech Computer Systems. Novel, Microsoft engineer etc...

>Maybe we all have something in common here. I have been in computers since 1984

there are a bunch of us [ssick] techies :) -- me, I started in '75, OS/VS1, JCL, the to the brand new Intel 4004 uSlice. All downhill since then. :)

btw, I am sure computers are the root cause of ALS -- it was a Russian plot when floride failed ...

"btw, I am sure computers are the root cause of ALS -- it was a Russian plot when floride failed ... "

My thoughts exactly ....

I spent 30 years teaching AP computer science...languages from Pascal to C++ to Java.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back