Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
in
City
owensville
Has anyone tried turmeric for als it is supposed to be very good for brain cleansing

Nope, but since my wife says I have a dirty mind I might have to give it a try

yes I take it no effect so far

how long what dosage

Seriously, use search. I got 24 hits on turmeric (advanced search, show posts)

seriourly i was asking neb53 how much he took the question wasn't for u! i did ask u on another post what sati ex is and u said research it
why not answer the question

> the question wasn't for u!
> why not answer the question

[flame on]
Stuff your attitude dude. This ain't your private chat channel. The whole bloody Internet can see the posts, and the whole bloody Internet can answer.
If you cannot take the time to use the existing tools and to reap the stored knowledge, don't expect anyone else to make up your lack of ambition.
[/flame off]

If you do not know how to use Search, ask.

As to why not answer: I'd guess that about 90% of the questions asked by newcomers have been asked (repeatedly) before.
If everyone and his mother and his little brother joey asks the same damn question over and over, our time will be wasted and some wonderful new $hit that might save our lives could go unnoticed.

and fwiw, according to the almighty Google there is no such thing as sati ex. Sativa is a Cannabis strain, Cannabis Sativa, along with Cannabis Indica.

ask what question over and over ? sorry for being a new member and i glad you answered the question i had for u and not neb53 ty

There is existing knowledge in this forum about both mmj (CBD and THC) and tumeric. Mmj more so, including the link I posted in the other sting; tumeric to a lesser degree, but there's at least some discussion that would get you started.

By a new user asking about 'stuff' that's already been asked about, that question is being asked over and over. Instead of answering that question 'over and over' we can save server space and user time by looking for the previous answers first.

Often those previous answers might be outdated or there may be a new wrinkle, but one does not know that without first researching. In those cases we are more than willing to jump in `cause we may learn something new, too!

The Search feature is very powerful. The Advanced Search even more so.
Using Search is how I pulled up the previous mmj discussion.

Any time you use supplements you do not get instant results. Supplements are for the long haul. Do they work? Maybe. If you have slow progression they may be helping, but there's no way of knowing.

I've been doing supplements for four and half years. I feel they help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back