Country
DE
State
Germany
City
Jossgrund
Hi,
I'm new here . I'm an 60-year-old lady from Germany
Although I have it for almost 4 years I was not diagnosed with ALS until July 2013. I can still walk short distances at home without and outside I use an orthese on my right foot. My right foot is alread useless and also my l right hand.
I take Vitamine D and 5g creatin. So far no result , however I only take them for a few days. Has anyone experiences with both?

Never lose hope!
Arda

What kind of results are you expecting. Nothing stops or reverses als. Best you can expexct is slow progression. I have used both for four years. Still walk, talk, eat and breath on my own. Recommend 15g creatin daily and maybe move to vitamine d3. Two tours in germany, munich and augsburg 1957-60, heidelburg 1970-71 have a good slow progression year

Vitamins A, D, E, and K are not as easily excreted from the body as other vitamins and can reach toxic levels if taken in higher than recommended doses. Be sure to check your dosage, especially if you are also taking a multivitamin.

some believe, some don't I use bio-meridian or zyto testing to determine what my body needs

Welcome to the forum, Arda. There are many kind and informed folks on here who can help answer your questions and provide support. My husband takes Vit D3, but not creatin. He also takes Rilutek, melatonin, and sometimes coconut oil. His progression has been fairly slow (compared to others), but steady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back