Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
NC
City
Littleton
We need the pub. Come one in and share a cold one.

Tonight our daughter took dad out for dinner with family and friends and I got to stay home. After doing some yard work, Heidi and I had dock time with a Margarita Wine Cocktail (straight out of the bottle, so no mixing :).

It was a LOVELY night!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
Beautiful view and so nice to have some alone time!

That photo is just stunning.

How lovely that you got an evening off and had a liquid dinner too!

It's only mid afternoon here, so I'll drink to that a bit later on. Got to clean out the gutters, not looking forward to this one, I'll need an extra drink I'm sure!

We do need the pub me thinks, bring on the music and let the stories flow xxx

I'm a little late to the pub. I'm a lightweight these days, so only allow myself a single drink. Tonight it's a fancy drink- a mint julep with fresh mint from the garden. Mint that's totally taken over the garden this year because I can't seem to get around to yarding it all up and ruining my cat's hiding places. Cheers!

shiftkicker this pub serves anything, alcoholic or not, and fresh mint is one of my favourite things! I have it in my front yard where it's an easy step out of the door to grab a bit. I like best green tea with fresh mint, hot hot in the winter and chilled in the summer :)

Icy cold Sam Adams while I putter around doing laundry,organizing the closet,etc. I needed a little liquid relief.

Thanks for the pub regeneration. Re. the icy cold Sam. I am a lazy dude and insist of setting down for a spell while enjoying the brew !

My drink of choice is a fine red wine served in a plastic cup with long straw. My little grandson make sure the straw is within reach
! image.jpg

I'm so glad everyone is stopping in!! Azgirl, I'm usually a red wine drinker, but summer dock time usually brings out the sweet whites.

I'm also big on plastic cups. In fact, my neighbor and I scheduled hair appointments back to back Friday, our hairdresser marked out the rest of the day, and we showed up with two bottles of wine and red solo cups. We have already booked a repeat performance next month!

Mint---I have pots and pots of it. Hubby loves the smells and keep buying more. I've finally realized that I need to move those pots to where he can smell them or the plants will keep on coming!!

Becky

Mint -- a little goes a long way.

My wife and I grew up in Oregon's Willamette Valley. You always knew which farms had mint crops 'cause the smell was overpowering!

A few Sams were had since it took 2 days for the closet cleanup.....

Its 5 AM here, wondering is it to early to start. I have clinic this afternoon, maybe it would help!

Hooray, 7pm here, red wine in hand.

Kay that photo is so cool, except the other end of the straw is not in your wine!

Pity we can't put posters up on the pub walls - I would turn them all into funny memes if we could.

Pete - now the rule of thumb is - it is ALWAYS 5pm somewhere in the world. Get one into ya, and have a great clinic :shock: :twisted:

Greg so right - a little mint goes a long way - plant it in the ground only if you want it EVERYWHERE ...

I've got strawberries, chamomile grass and mint covering my little front yard area between the house and gazebo. I'm happy for them all to take over.

No I don't have a drink recipe combining those three things, but maybe we could make one up? It's the chamomile that boggles my mind mixed with strawberries and mint lolol

Bartender, stock up on the cold icy Sams, they seem to be mighty popular and we are not allowed to run out of anything!

Do ya all think this contraption would work for our PALS? It would be easy as to change that to a peg tube if needed ...

Attachments

• wine.jpg
    wine.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 327
Azgirl, what a sweet photo. Thanks for sharing!

I love the pub idea!! I guess I need to open my bottle of wine tonight!
Cheers~
Margaret

Oh Tilly, that stràw is attached to my wine! Love your contraption in the photo, don't think I haven't a thought of that as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back