Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
Your bar food suggestions and music vids are welcome. We will try to accommodate.

Express yourself with food and music.

Nachos are my favorite! Here is the music from the juke box:

Hi Swee CJ! I'll have a Seabreeze pleeze! Make that a double!

I'll have a rum and coke. LIGHT on the coke. And a round of nachos on me!

Any clue as to the house cleaning?

I'll take one of whatever you are serving CJ, thanks!

Toto I am not volunteering to clean:) lol do enough of that here. I may just sit here for awhile and watch the tipsy ones..

Its a little early but I could use some Baileys Irish cream in my coffee

CJ

Grey Goose DRY martini please with 3 olives. In an icy glass.

Oh - and delivered by a cute bartender.
Oh - and a soft picking guitar player - strumming the old '60's folk songs.

Ahhhh - heaven on earth.

How 'bout a sex on the beach...? And some Jummy Buffet singing Margaritaville?

Helen - are you propositioning me? No beach sex - too itchy! LOL

Joni, I was referring to all the threads closing again. I guess David is doing a little Fall cleaning. And Joni, put your feet up and rest, no cleaning here for you!

CJ, GREAT choice. I'm glad you reopened the Pub!

Elaine, I'm with you on the music.

Barkeep, another round of nachos!

Thanks CJ - Love Bob Dylan - brought back so many memories - used to strum and belt out that song with such zest when I was a young teenager - We were soooo cute then - peasant dresses one day and mini skirts the next- oh and my favourites were the sandals.. with thin leather straps winding all the way to the knee. The ugliest memory of that time - my "afro" hairdo. Perm, tease & spray. Tease & spray some more...Took hours to get it "just right".

no, I'd be buried in the sand if I tried anything nefarious on the beach! I just like the cocktail... vodka, OJ, cranberry juice and peachtree schnapps... my favorite summer drink, except I usually am a lightweight and don't have the vodka in it...

Helen- Try grey Goose Vodka - you'll like it so much, you'll even stop adding all of the juices and schnaps to it... ahhh smooth.

can't keep it in the house... hubby is 9 years in AA and loved his beer and vodka too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back