View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 06:12 PM #13 (permalink)

Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point
Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

tbear, did not know you were a frequent flyer! love your plane.... tHeresa, Hang in tHere, love is sometHing tHat you just can't turn off and on. However, i Hate seeing you getting your Heart broken. you love Him very mucH, and i'm sure He loves you too. maybe now is not tHe time to burden your Hearts witH anymore useless Hurt. if i were you, i would let it ride for awHile. sometimes, distance makes tHe Heart grow fonder, Henry says, outa sigHt, outa mind. i like my take on it better. anyway, good luck to you all tHe way around. al, you said your a big Hoser? !
gotta love ya babe... knock on wood, tHat tHe past two days Have been ratHer stable Here. He is not Having too many problems breatHing tHe past couple of days. we Had to take Him off tHe morpHine, He Had terrible reactions to it. too bad, it kept Him pain free most of tHe day. so, we are back to percacet. tHats okay too, we just inject tHem into His feeding tube. He takes 2-3 at a time now. every 4 Hours. if it works, it works, and tHat is all tHat matters to me. anyway, i Have strep tHroat, cannaot talk, my staff loves me tHis way, as do my family. sucks, i tell you, beacause i Have so mucH to yell about.....Ha... Hope you all Had a good day, love to all , will talk soon.

dave, tHe forum looks excellent! keep up tHe good work..

stay strong, god bless,

carol xoxox